4 Poke Drawer +
Luxury Ball
4 Quick Ball
4 Rare Candy
Night Maintenance
3 Warp Point

Energy: 10
10 :lightning

Basic play is to use manetric to energy accererate and some spread, then SW Ampharos to spread and Pt Amphy to lock and attack too. Bronzong is here for some synagy.

This is suppost to be a ball and refesh engine due to lack of Claydol, but i think claydol will make this better i have no idea.

But currently seems quite fast!

Anyhelp will be nice, R/F 4 /RF!

Looks pretty good the only thing I have a problem with is the quick balls, dusk ball and pokeball are better because you don thve to take what you get so take out the quick balls and put in two dusk and two pokeballs. Bronzong is a bit much, I think it would take some consistency out of your deck with him getting in the way, take him out for claydols if you got them. I'm not sure how Warp Point works in there but if it was me i'd take out two and a lookers for 3 more energy.

Ampharos (SW)
[L][C][C] Cluster bolt 70
You may discard all [L] energy attach to ampharos. If you do, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon that has any energy cards attached to it. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon)

If you attached all 3 lightning energy to SW amp, when u want spread damage with cluster bolt, then you will have to discard all 3 lightning. My suggestions is, put in some other basic energy cards such as fighting energy. For example : if your SW amp have 1 lightning and 2 fighting energy attach to Amp and if you wanted to spread it with damage, then you will just need to discard the 1 and only lightning energy attach to SW amp.

And... i prefer to drop the bronzong line for claydol. XD
Your list is quite ok XP

Yes i will test with claydol instead, as manetric should stop all the damage to my claydols.
I was also thinking of having a random tech Zapdos, it isn't that bad....
Warp Points r just coz Ampharos has high retreat and so does Bronzomg, and Warp Points are always good to have to take easy KOs.

AmphyTric screams for Call Energy to be used. As well as being good in itself, it works with Amphy SW's attack.

-2 Flaaffy SW
-1-1 Bronzong
-4 Quick Ball
-1 Prof Rowan
-3 Lookers
-1 Lightning

+1 Flaaffy PT
+2-2 Claydol
+2 Roseanne
+2 Bebe
+4 Call

Claydol for draw and consistency. Roseanne and Bebe are just better Supporters in this deck than Rowan and Looker, 2 Cynthia for hand refresh is fine. Quick Ball is too risky when you run so many different Pokemon - slim chance you will get what you want.

I really do love this deck but I run it with
2-2 Cacturne
4 Corbat G
4 Poketurn
and then
2-2 Cresselia LV.X
It makes sure I can chose any pokemon that I want can no longer use powers

I really do love this deck but I run it with
2-2 Cacturne
4 Corbat G
4 Poketurn
and then
2-2 Cresselia LV.X
It makes sure I can chose any pokemon that I want can no longer use powers

The problem with Cacturne is that it is dependent on Crobat G and Cresselia lvx. If Cressie took damage of any kind from your opponent, then it will be shut off by your own Amphy. Also, if they Mesprit, or power spray you both your Crobat and Cressie will be useless. Also that new Dialga/Palkia G lock deck is around. I don't think this will have a leg to stand on. I do like your thinking though, keep comming up with things like this with a little tweaking and you may have yourself a winning decklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back