Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ampharos deck

tglilly

I have not played for a while, but have decided to get back in to the game. I am not looking for a competitive list, just a fun leage deck. I want to use ampharos from PL but was wondering if anything else (besides Manectric) that would go well with it? Thanks for your help :thumb:.

Someone suggested using Ninjask (LA?) to spread damage, switch to Absol Prime, and thus lock all powers - both play-onto-bench and any other powers. A little clunky but pretty cool.

i played amphy PT at states a few years back i placed 3rd by pairing it with hochkrow g and crobat g and mesprit. its a quick power lock and honch and bat are great at targeting key basics t1 while you set amphy

im not sure how well it will do in current format but its an idea

another idea could be running 4 absol primes as a strter and focus on speed to set amphy...its the only way aside from power spray to stop an uxie drop...that i can think of right now

Absole prime and Ampharos dose sound like a good combo. I looked up that Ninjiask and its from SV but is there any other pokemon that spread damage and switch?

Back