Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ampharos EX Tech (EON)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Well I seem to have picked up 2 Ampharos EX at the pre-release so I thought, why not make the deck everyone is talking about.

Pokemon(19):
2x Ampharos EX
2x Ampharos (Expedition)
2x Flaffy
4x Mareep (Charge Version)
3x Electrike (Charge Version)
3x Manectric (Attrat Current)
3x Zapdos (AQ)

Trainers(23):
3x Oak's Research
3x Juggler
2x Pokemon Fan Club
4x Pokemon Nurse
3x Switch
3x Master Ball
2x Rare Candy
3x Switch

Energy(18):
18 Electric

Well here is my attempt at the Amphy Tech. Manectric works very well to power up almost anything (Thanks to the Expedition Ampharos). Zapdos for Fighting tech. Everyone should be able to see the Pokemon Nurse combo. I still like Master Ball over Elm's Method, its a non supporter and 7/10 times I get what I need one way or another.

Fixes?

Last edited:
if it is to be called, IMO, it has got to have advantage over almost every type, so i would drop the manectric line, leave the wobbu but drop them to 2, then with those 7 spaces add: 2 articuno 2 moltres 2 solrock and 1 ? filler maybe ditto sk or sudowoodo AQ. You may move the energy around, depending how much you need for each pokemon, and through playtesting.

-MuD

I really rather concentrate on Ampharos EX alone rather then split my concentration between a lot of difficult combos just to do decent damage. And Zapdos will handle the fighting types without the need for the other birds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back