Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ampharos Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearBlasting

So a friend of mine and I put together a couple of decks to play for fun, with no tournament intention.
I think, However, this deck has some possibilities providing some work is done. Most of the cards you see in tournament decks are not in here at the moment, Seeing as almost all of them are in my Steelix Prime deck.
But, Lemme know what you think, and lets see If I can make it viable :D

Decklist:
Pokemon: 20
4x Mareep HG/SS
4x Flaafy HG/SS
2x Ampharos Prime HG/SS
1x Ampharos Pt
1x Ampharos Hg/Ss
2x Electabuzz Tr
1x Electavire Tr
1x Rotom Ud
2x Chinchou Ul
2x Lanturn Prime Ul

Trainers/Suporters: 23
4x Team Rocket's Trickery Ud
1x Elms Training Method Hg/Ss
1x Pokemon Communication
3x Super Scoop Up Ul
2x Switch Hg/Ss
2x Interviewers Questions Ul
4x Rare Candy Ul
2x Emcee's Chatter Ul
2x Sages Training Ud
2x Cheerleaders Cheer Ul

Energy: 17
17x Lightning Energy

Okay, so the main strategy of the deck would be either, getting Ampharos Hg/Ss Out and pumping your bench before he gets K/oed and thusly build up an outrageous either Ampharos Prime, or Lanturn Prime.
Or to get both Ampharos Primes out on the bench and deal stupid amounts of energy attatchment damage.
Also, I know this deck is far from perfect, so let me hear your input.
I cant guarantee Ill use all ideas given, but Ill at least listen! :)
So have at it guys and gals.

Problem with Ampharos Prime is that a lot of decks don't run a lot of energies, I would switch one out for a PL amph becaus of it's attacks, which I reckon are better.
Also might not need interviewers since flaafy and mareep can get energies you need

electabuzz and vire can go, they're useless... manectric ftw

Use a Ampharos PL variant with 1 Prime and run Dusknoir SF With 1 damage even and 2 of the other one. A bunch of damage for having energies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back