Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ampharos vs Aerodactyl

berra_gud

Hi everyone i was thinking about making a Fossil deck centered around Kabotops MD.
So now i was wondering , what combos best with him ? I Have already added an Omastar line, but what to help with the spread?

I was thinkin of two differnt pokemons :

Ampharos SW
Aerodactyl MD

Aerodactyl has the adventege of being a stage one fossil wich is easy to get out using kabutos pokepower
Ampharos , Deals damage when they play supporters wich is better overall damage , but its way harder to get out because of the fact that is is a stage 2

So what do you think ?

Considering that Kabutops is so slow I would not want to add anything to slow it more.

I would use Aerodactyl since you can get it out quickly, after all you want Claydol out of the way ASAP

One other suggestion if you have not already thought of it is to run a few Regirock, Stark Mountain stadium and at least 3 energy pick up. That will make Kabutops really come out swinging.

well apperantly you have not played this deck. kabutops is really quick u just need a dome fossil and a fighting energy and whoops u got kabuto wich in turn gets me more dome fossil, and then i use ts-1 to get the tops.

but yes good point on stark mountain and energy pickup , that might help with energy accel. but i dont get regirock ? why`?

well apperantly you have not played this deck. kabutops is really quick u just need a dome fossil and a fighting energy and whoops u got kabuto wich in turn gets me more dome fossil, and then i use ts-1 to get the tops.

but yes good point on stark mountain and energy pickup , that might help with energy accel. but i dont get regirock ? why`?

because ... Regicyle + Stark = broken.

Regicycle lets you discard 2 cards and put an energy from your discard on Regirock then you Stark Mountian the energy to Kabutops

In effect you can place 2 energy per turn if you keep discarding energy from Regicycle.

Faster then Leafeon. :)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I have played the heck out of this deck!

You can try it with Hippowdon line too, that Vacuum Sand attack also gets extra energy out of discard pile and can possibly OHKO anything in the game. It is a bit flippy but has great synergy with the Regirock/Stark Mountain.

Last edited:
Back