3x Plus Power
2x Snowpoint Temple
2x Warp Point
3x Night Maintenance

Energy: 14
14x Psychic

as always ideas are appreciated.

Last edited:
I see lack of the one Uxie MT, seeing as it is an amazing attacker, and it prevents the repetuous use of a single move. At least one if not 2. IMO.

azelf is the only mt one you use. no claydol, may sound crazy but no bebes, max out roseannes. 4 energy pickup 2 moonlight, no dusk or radar. 4 switch 4warp point 2 NM

azelf is the only mt one you use. no claydol, may sound crazy but no bebes, max out roseannes. 4 energy pickup 2 moonlight, no dusk or radar. 4 switch 4warp point 2 NM

Sorry but no. 1-1 Claydol is amazing in this deck. Even if it's prized, Azelf fetches it out which is amazing.

Bebe's is needed, but only 3. And are you crazy? 4 switch AND warp point? That's ludicrous.

You don't have ANY draw in this list which is a problem if you happen to get an early crap hand. Adding Cynthia's or POV is a must. It just seems you're being too over careful about this list, maxing out every little thing isn't the way to go.

i rur 3-1 mewtwo x. it works great in the deck! And what are you kidding? Claydol in amu? thats just wrong. definently add 1 more MT uxie and take out 1 LA uxie. I mean, that deck doesn't need much draw power at all. its more of a searching deck. when i play it, i always find myself with a huge hand

Sorry but no. 1-1 Claydol is amazing in this deck. Even if it's prized, Azelf fetches it out which is amazing.

Bebe's is needed, but only 3. And are you crazy? 4 switch AND warp point? That's ludicrous.

You don't have ANY draw in this list which is a problem if you happen to get an early crap hand. Adding Cynthia's or POV is a must. It just seems you're being too over careful about this list, maxing out every little thing isn't the way to go.

I wonder were he got that idea :tongue: but a 1-1 claydoll makes the deck accelerate at a faster pace changing the game. btw no MT uxie its just horrible compared to the LA one

k i already see a problem, 2 of each Lv.X right off the bat, no azelf MT, just 2 LA,1 of each uxie and mesprit MT and LA, no dusk ball or pluspower, only 2 NM.

Claydol is full of fail. So are 3-1 lines. 2-2 Lines are much more consistent and are much more flexible. 3-1 seems to be the hype over here on the gym, I Really don't know why but whoever started it is dumb.
Why is plus power in here? Where are your energy pickups? Do you even know how to play this deck? Mewtwo LV X is a good late-game cleanup, so I'd add that in here. Also add in Mightyena or Palkia LV X to counter Mewtwo LV X.

Only needs 1-1 Claydol.

You need to add a St.1 pokemon tech for mewtwo lv.x. Mightyenia LA is a good option.

Claydol is full of fail. So are 3-1 lines. 2-2 Lines are much more consistent and are much more flexible. 3-1 seems to be the hype over here on the gym, I Really don't know why but whoever started it is dumb.
Why is plus power in here? Where are your energy pickups? Do you even know how to play this deck? Mewtwo LV X is a good late-game cleanup, so I'd add that in here. Also add in Mightyena or Palkia LV X to counter Mewtwo LV X.

ok... I want to directly challenge this right here. Please provide all reasons as to why you think that a 2-2 Lv X line is more consistent than a 3-1. First of all with a 2-2 line, you cut down your basic pokemon that you could start with and search with for speedy setup. Second, it cuts the versatility that you can have between running the two different available pixies (MT and LA). Last it is easier to already have another basic of a Lv X setup on your bench if the first one dies which is much easier with a 3-1 line. 2 out of 3 of the pixies have really strong base attacks that can make them either a good starter or a good late game finisher. Also with a 3-1 Lv X line especially in this deck, it makes a use of Call Energy for even more speed. So why exactly is a 2-2 line better?

as for the deck just look at my version if you want something more consistent.

There is no reason to use 2-2 lines. Since you have azelf to fetch prized pokemons and premier ball to keep the lv. x coming its better to insure you have the basic pokemons needed. Yes you should get a serious offence against Mewtwo. As for Claydol, i see no reason not to play it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

By the way snowpoint temple is only false security unless you are able to remove damage from the pokemons rescued by the temple. At ay rate its false security.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back