15 Water

3 Steve
3 Tv
3 Celio
3 Candy
3 Copycat/Poke Nav
2 Briney
2 Gym

what walrein? if it is HL i see your plan you can use macargo's oracle-like power to put an energy on top and use crush draw to play it good idea

Have Wally's but no Pidgeot, and add some multi/fire. Candy might be useless if you have both Cargo's power and searching supporters.

I agree with what others have said. and for the gym put in High Pressure System, which will allow for most of your cards to retreat easier.

Ok so Cargo/Walrein Crush Draws an Energy each turn....... but so what? There's not much that can actually be done with this deck once its set up.

I think you need an assasin..... maybe Rocket's Suicune ex or something like that.

how about a Suicune EX? all the energy goes into your hand, then you start attatcing it back and crush draw to power him up fully again.

That'll work. But it'll need 2 Walrein and 2 Magcargo in play to work repetitively. Either way, its really not that powerful. I don't think Walrein can work as a good deck.

A sorry verdict here :L

2nd at Nationals ane 3rd at ECSC because it used to be good, but try playing Walrein against Dragtrode and Dark Amphy. Have fun in the side events after your 0-3 drop.

Last edited:
BigChuck01 said:
2nd at Nationqlw qne 3rd at ECSC because it used to be good, but try playing Walrein against Dragtrode and Dark Amphy. Have fun in the side events after your 0-3 drop.

Ehh, Walrein is not as good in this metagame, but its credibility as a deck is not gone. I doubt you've tested Walrein/Cargo enough to completely destroy its credibility in this metagame yet, seeing as how Magcargo has been out for about a few days.

Well, ya most certainly need an attacker, maybe something like R. Suicune, or something to that extent, b/c right now, you only do 50 max, but with a heavy attacker, you would be in great shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back