Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

An Origins carpooling thread ...

Nu Gundam

As Origins is fast approaching, now is a good time for us who are driving there to figure out how to make our gas money go a long way ... and carpooling is certainly one of them! As dorky as it sounded, carpooling is becoming a much more viable alternative as gas prices are going nowhere but up :rolleyes: ... so I hope this thread will help people to arrange carpools to/from Origins and such ...

I will be driving from Toronto, Canada to Columbus (the route is shown here) , and I will have at least one slot available for my car since I will have at least one passenger (or two depending on if he is going) with me.

I'm looking for a ride from anybody in Rockford, Chicago, St. Louis, or all points West that could possibly swing through Chicago, Urbana, or Effingham. I could even make it to Indianapolis if there's somebody there that can take me. It's not that I can't make the ride myself, it's more that I don't really want to. Anybody leaving to be there on the opening bell? Leaving Columbus on Monday? Thx for the help!

I'm looking for a ride from anybody in Rockford, Chicago, St. Louis, or all points West that could possibly swing through Chicago, Urbana, or Effingham. I could even make it to Indianapolis if there's somebody there that can take me. It's not that I can't make the ride myself, it's more that I don't really want to. Anybody leaving to be there on the opening bell? Leaving Columbus on Monday? Thx for the help!

I'll be heading out Thursday, but I may have to leave Sunday afternoon. My son will be there and in his own car so maybe we can work something out.

Back