14 Grass
3 Psy
3 Dark

optional change
- 2 schemer
-1 charm
+ 3 reversal

Basically this techs monarchy with vex to kill queen and do king a good number
the claydol is to kill gengar since venusaur is weak to it. The great thing about this deck is that all the energy can be manipulated. claydol kills bex and the lone strength charm is the ray killer

all imputs and opinions wanted

Um, I might suggest to cutting the Claydol
Line for Aqua Lanturns/Chinchou/ and Archie
in Anyway you like. The Reason why i say
this is because you can get set up quicker
by getting energy out with Lanturn and Start
Attacking T2. Try it out.

Last edited:
Actually Venusaur decks can build up energy quickly, but you have to start with TMvTA Bulbasaur and use growth at the beginning. I'd suggest using 4 of those Bulbasaurs, and replacing sparce with great/dual balls. Or you could keep sparce and switch it out to Bulbasaur, but that would be 2nd turn growth. Starting with Bulbasaur is best though, because it gives you a chance for 2nd turn Ivsaur doing 50. (Like Lanturn but more reliable and you dont have to add in Lightning Pokemon)

I might have misunderstood your last sentence Peachyoto but TA Lanturn's power is not exclusive to Lightning Energy but any Basic energy. Anyway, I would go with a Paras/Parasect line. Paras is Sparce-like and Parasect lets you get 2 energies from your deck for 1 energy.

The reason for tha TM Claydol is for BEX, & Gengar-ex...since those are mostlikely to show up in play specially the Gengar

TM claydoll OHKO gastly, haunter and gengar ex in on shot without having more cards in your hand than your opponent

opptional changes would be
-1 POR
-2 Schemer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back