Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ancient Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay after having Armaldo\Cradily and then LatiasEX I have come to Omastar\Cradily!It now does not have a full 60 cards thow.Could anybody help me what to fill in the empty slots with?I had to borrow some cards so I am in search for extras.Some extras I have but don't know how many more to put in.Here is what is left of it.

Pokemon11
Burried Fossilx3
Omanytex1
Omastarx2
Dittox1
Lileepx1
Cradilyx2
Wobbufetx1

Energys16
Water Energyx8
:grass: Energyx6
Multi Energyx2

Trainers21
Elm's Methodx1
Oaks Researchx2
T.V. Reporterx2
Professor Birchx2
Switchx4
Root Fossilx4
Potionx4
Town Volunteersx1
Low Pressure Systemx1

If you have any extras of these cards PM me or I can see you at the trading post under Must Have Cards!!!(At must have cards I did not list any of these extras so you will have to remind me).

Jeremy you can list what your deck was at the tournament or what you think it should be as a 60 card deck. Then worry about getting the cards. ;)
You could try something like:
Pokemon 22
3 Buried Fossil
3 Omanyte
3 Omastar
4 Root Fossil (essentially a pokemon)
3 Lileep
3 Cradily
1 Ditto (maybe not even needed)
2 Wobbuffet (Go 2 or 0)
Trainers 20
4 Prof. Oak's Research
3 Birch
2 Oracle
3 PETM
4 Potion
3 Switch
1 Town Volunteers
Energy 18
8 Water
6 Grass
4 Multi
I know that you don't have all of these but you need a full list for people to fix. You can always replace Birches, Oak's Researchs & Oracles you don't have with Copycats and TV Reporters or tech in Low Pressure.

Neither is needed, though I could see Wynaut coming in handy. You'd probably have better luck with Dunsparce than Wynaut, though.

To late for Wynaut anyways I have decided to trade it.Dunsparce could work.This is how I am wanting my deck in the future after I get the cards.
Pokemon20
3Burried Fossil
3Omanyte
3Omastar
3Lileep(Time Spiral)
3Cradily
2Wobbufet
2Dunsparce
1Ditto(I don't know if I should go Ditto or Zangoose)
Trainers22
3POR
3Professor Birch
1Town Volunteers
4Potion
4Switch
3PETM
4Root Fossil
Energys18
6Grass
8Water
4Multi
Any suggtions?

I also want to build a Gardevoir Ex deck

(18 Pokemons)

3 GardevoirEX
1Kirlia
3Ralts
2Venusaur (Expedition)(harvest Bounty)
1Ivysaur
3Bulbasaur
1Wobbuffet(exsandstorm)
3Wynaut (Exsandstorm)
1 Cleffa (Skyridge)

(Energies 18)

9 Psychic
9 Grass

(Trainers 24)

2 Proffesor elm training method
1 TV Reporter
4 Rare candies
3 Proffesor Oak research
4 Potions
2 town volunteers
2 switch
1 oracle
1 fisherman
1 warp point
1 mr briney compassion
2 bills maintenance

for now thats all

adios

I like TV Reporter because it always let you draw three cards.
Underground Lake and Lure ball goes well with the the Omastar and TV Reporter.
Go with Zangoose since it is not easier to power up the Ditto. I don't know if Wally's Training is good for this deck, since you can put out a Stage 2 on a basic Stage 1. Both Omastar and Cradily's first attack is good for one colorless.

I don't have Underground Lake or Lure Ball.I am wondering if I should put in Bill's Maintainence I have 1.Okay Zangoose I have been searching for a long time and am now confadent that I will get it soon.

I don't think you need Zangoose. He only counters weaker archetypes. Ditto would be better since it counters the best deck or my fav if you can get some Crystal Shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back