Front Page Article Editor<br><a href="http://pokeg
Drifblim

100 HP
Stage 1
W- D
R-
RC -1

[C] Shadow Steal 50×
Does 50 damage for each Special Energy card in your opponent's discard pile.

[P][C] Damage Surge
Place 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Thanks Bulbapedia

We get Crash Hammer in the Dark Rush set.

PokéBeach said:
Crash Hammer – Trainer

Choose 1 Special Energy attached to the opponent’s Active Pokemon and discard it.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

63/69

It's limited to the Active Pokemon though, which really sucks.

If we still have Lost Remover when this comes out, we might have a problem.

Otherwise, I don't see this card being too fantastic.

Argh, this set continues to taunt me by using older Pokemon that got printed in the HGSS block instead of ones that were not. :p Not that I won't take any and every Drifloon and Drifblim card they print, though. And one of my favorite artists drew Drifblim! <3

This card gives a reason to play Crash Hammer over Lost Remover. Could be an interesting mid-late sweeper.

You can always Catcher up stuff and Crash Hammer the Sp. Energy off it.
Has potential but I don't think it'll go far.

We still don't know what the Dragon energy will do. It might be something like, provides 2 Rainbow energy but discard at the end of your turn.

This is a good counter to prism energy but I dont think it will stop people playing prism energy. It will probably be like scizor prime, where everybody says "oh, I should play that to counter all these special energys" then nobody does

I could also see it as a useful tech against decks like Four Corners that rely almost exclusively on Rainbow/Prism
Energy.

In the interest of stating the obvious for those who haven't realized it, Drifblim is a psychic type, meaning that it hits Mewtwo EX for weakness. Two special energy in the discard = OHKO on Mewtwo EX through Eviolite.

So basically, Nintendo continues to deliver on their phenomenal ability to introduce direct counters to problem cards in the metagame. Bravo!

Zekrom/Eelektrik - 4 DCE

Celebi - 4 DCE

Durant - 4 DCE/ 4 Spec Metal

50-400 for one COLORLESS. Mother of Zeus...

Am I the only one who thinks it's more meh than anything else. Sure late game drop could be destructive, but it still takes a turn to evolve, which gives ample time to Catcher kill it (also Raikou EX say hi). People'll play their special energies more conservatively. It just seems to dependent on the opponent for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back