Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Annnnd...Boom Goes The Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBrock

hello all, not sure how many others were excited when Golem was announced in the new set, but he's one of my Favorites, although im finding it tough to make a deck using him. I came up with Boom Goes The Dynamite, because its the best combination i could think of. maybe one of you could help improve the idea here.

another problem im having is selecting the best tools, and suppoters for this deck, because theres lots that would work well in it.

Any Suggestions, Ideas, Fixes, Constructive Criticizem are all more than welcomed.... in fact i beg for it. please and thank you :tranquillity:

Pokemon : 20

2 Mr.Mime (bench Barrier)
3 Lunatone (Double Draw)
3 Diglett (Mine)
3 Dugtrio (Earthquake)
3-3-3 Golem

Trainers : 24
1 Lysandre
3 Protection Cube
1 Rock Guard
2 Evo Soda
2 R Candy
1 Skyla
2 Trick Shovel
1 Scared Ash
3 Pal Pad
2 Pokemon Fan Club
4 N
2 Shauna

Energy : 16
4 DCE
12 Fighting

Idea is that Mr.Mime will protect you from your own attack with Dugtrio's Earthquake. but Diglett's first attack, Mine and Trick shovel work really nice together. Lunatone i liked for a started so i can draw obviously. and Golem with Protection Cube. the Rock Guard is for Dugtrio if i leave him up to bat long enough. so mess with the opponets deck with Diglett, deal 60 for 1 NRG with Dugtrio and then let Golem go Boom for 150 a turn....

Other Ideas i had in mind... Dunsparce's 2nd attack Twin Bite i beilive ? does 10 for every dmg counter on the opponet's pokemon, and has free retreat. Dunsparce with Muscle Band and Dugtrio with Float stone would be pretty fun. except for the low HP.

Registeel Ex - Using his Triple Laser to set up HOKO's for Golem and Float Stone him back to the bench with the opponets pokemon have 30-60+ dmg to them to let Golem Explode for a OHKO on almost everything. (exlcuding Mega's of course)

Golem + Muslce Band + Iris +Pal Pad - This combo i REALLY want to try out except that golem doing 100 to himself and KO'ing himself on his first attack... if theres a way around this to heal Golem while keeping the energy on him PLEASE TELL, i think this strat would be a big challange for alot of decks.:chuncky: (150+20+iris(say 3 prizes taken) 30 = 200 Damage, if use Silver Bangle = 210)

This is the idea of the deck and other possible ideas i've come up with.
Again... Any Suggestions, Ideas, Fixes, Constructive Criticizem are all more than welcomed.... in fact i beg for it. please and thank you :tranquillity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back