Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Announcing New League Des Plaines IL Sundays 2-4pm

Ice'Cold

Greetings trainers,

We're very excited to announce a new Pokémon League now running every Sunday at the Des Plaines Public Library (2nd floor) from 2-4pm every Sunday. We had 37 players attend our first session on May 1, 2011 so tell your friends and keep on coming!

Pokémon League provides a nearby place for you to get together with other fans of both the Pokémon Trading Card Game and the Pokémon video games to have some fun. Using your own cards, a Pokémon DS game, or the new Pokémon card game online, you can play, trade, and earn cool prizes, all for free!

Even if you are just a beginner, at league you can learn all the rules of the game. Joining a league is the best way to hone your skills to compete in bigger Pokémon tournaments where players win great prizes like cards, medals, and even scholarships! Leagues are held in public locations like community centers or libraries.

Advance registration is not required.

Contact Number: (847) 376-2839 (Des Plaines Library number, please ask the operator to speak with the Youth Services Department)

After our 3rd week of league we now have over 75 registered players, tell your friends and keep coming back!

Week 6 came and past and we have signed up over 140 players which is fantastic. Supplies for the Tepig season will hopefully be in soon!

Excellent! Even though I wish I could be there, I can't be leading the CCnC league and playing in Des Plaines at the same time. :p

How competitive are the players around there? Mostly newbies? Or are there some Tournament players floating around? I need some good testing time for my Prof Cup deck.

Back