Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Another Crazy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dek

Now, as with most of my decks, bear with me... But seriously, this is somewhat interseting. Not tournament worthy, but maybe something for fun.

-=22 Pokemon=-
4 Treecko
2 Grovyle
4 Sceptile (2 ET/2 Holo)
2 Mewtwo ex
2 Ditto (Skyridge)
4 Dunsparce
2 Skitty (SS)
2 Delcatty (Holo)

-=18 Energy=-
10 Lime
4 Grape
4 Mystery Flavor (a.k.a. Multi Energy)

-=20 Trainers=-
4 Oak's Research
3 Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 TV Reporter
3 Switch
2 Low Pressure System
2 Town Volunteers

Like I said, it's gonna be weird. Strategy here is to use the Energy Trans Sceptile to do one of three things (3rd one is divided into two options):

1. Power Up Ditto to fight against Rayquaza ex and [maybe] Gardy/ex
2. Power Up Holo Sceptile
3. Assist Mewtwo ex in one of two ways:
a. Using Energy Trans to pick up extra energy M2ex got from Energy Absorbtion.
b. Using Energy Trans to power up M2ex

any fixes would be nice as long as the Treecko line stays in the deck.

Find some room for some Roselias. Maybe use them instead of the Mewtwo ex's? Other than that, this looks like it may work! Give it a try, and see what happens.

Thanks dkates. i was thinking of that, so I'll probably take out 2 Dunsparce for either Roselia or Wobbufett. I'll also have to get Apprentice so i can use this deck :lol:

YES! Finally somebody who realizes that their deck is not tournament worthy and ADMITS it's just for fun! I like your attitude!

..rofl nice ways os saying the energies ;x

well, although I didnt like the way you said it, I always say that my decks aren't as strong as the tournament ones because they, honestly, arent

anyone else got any fixes by any chance?

Last edited:
Arthas_Zero said:
-=22 Pokemon=-
4 Treecko
2 Grovyle
4 Sceptile (2 ET/2 Holo)
2 Mewtwo ex
2 Ditto (Skyridge)
4 Dunsparce
2 Skitty (SS)
2 Delcatty (Holo)

-=18 Energy=-
10 Lime
4 Grape
4 Mystery Flavor (a.k.a. Multi Energy)

-=20 Trainers=-
4 Oak's Research
3 Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 TV Reporter
3 Switch
2 Low Pressure System
2 Town Volunteers

LOL YOU COPIED PROFESSOR DOUGIE!!! ROFL

Anyways, I've got to hand out the originality award to this deck, although it's not quite original, because most people tECh in a Ditto into Sceptile decks because of the whole energy trans thing, but you focus a lot on new age tECh, which melikes. Anyways, I've got a few ideas I know you definitely should do, and a few you should ponder for a while.

Pokemon: You're not going to understand this at first, but it really works. Your basics look really good, but drop both Mewtwo ex for Wobbuffet, they're more useful really. Then add two Roselia, which are just cool because they are, and...yeah. Can get setup turn two with Sparce/Ditto and get Wobby pumped third turn. And such.

Energy: Drop the psychics, all of 'em, and make the multis rainbows, then add 3 grass energy. Rainbow/Multi can be moved w/ energy trans, and the elimination of M2ex makes psychic useless.

Trainers: NO ORACLE????????? FAINTS.
We need a major makeover here. 4 Oracle, 3 POR, 3 Reporter. 3 Nurse, drop the LPS, they aren't worth it with nurse. Use a fisherman, good with Kitty. 2 Warp Point, 3 Candy. And...done.

New list:
-=24 Pokemon=-
4 Treecko
2 Grovyle
4 Sceptile (2 ET/2 Holo)
2 Blobboffet >~<
2 Ditto (Skyridge)
4 Dunsparce
2 Skitty (SS)
2 Delcatty (Holo)
2 Roselia

-=17 Energy=-
13 Lime
4 Skittles (aka Rainbow Energy)

-=19 Trainers=-
3 Oak's Research
4 Oracle
3 Rare Candy
3 TV Reporter
2 Warp Point
1 Fisherman
3 Pokemon Nurse

Have fun!

Woopah

SuperWooper said:
LOL YOU COPIED PROFESSOR DOUGIE!!! ROFL

I did? oops...

Anyhoo, I do like the idea of Fisherman and Oracle, but I dont know about replacing Mewtwo ex for Wobbufett because a 1/3 of my deck's strategy is completely down the drain. Now i do understand that Wobbufett is useful as means of Defense, so i was thinking about this...

-2 Dunsparce
+2 Wobbuffett

those modifications i made using my original decklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back