Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

...Answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is No one really good deck out there right now, Kingdra, Regigigas, Dusknoir/Brongzong, Scizor and a few others all seem to be holding there own

It all depends on the person playing it, a couple of techs and luck. It's all well and good to be playing the "best" regigigas deck possible, but if you get a horrible start, it's not going to do you much. Being an ex-Quickitune player, I know what "bad start" means first hand.

This is my favorite subject in Pokemon. Unlike last year, there are tons of different choices for good decks.

It seems like right now Kingrda is the most dominant force in Pokemon, it's quick, and it's consistant. It's also
very easy to collect and build, because it requires no lvl x's, and is mostly based on 7 rare pokemon, and a bunch of
trainers.

There are a lot of decks out there that are good, like Gengar, Dusknoir, AMU, Luxray, Raichu, Scizor, Magmorter,
Torrtera, Regigigas, Magnazone, Eeveelutions, and a bunch more. But a good player can take any of these decks,
and win justabout anything in the format, you just need to play, test, and find what you work best with. How a player
plays can really affect which deck works best for them! Good luck finding one!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

There are a LOT of good decks out there right now (BTW, don't blame me if this is considered a poll and locked). Kingdra, Ttar, Raichu, Scizor, Machamp, Tortera, and more are all good decks. Don't let anyone tell you that Kingdra is THE best 'cause it wins everything. It only wins everything because everyone plays it. :wink:

This is also a great format for rogue decks. I took second in a CC with a rogue deck and will see what happens this sat when I play most likely the same deck (with some slight tweaks, of course). So yeah, there's a TON of good decks out there now.

POKEMAN

Since this has no deck, and obviously no strategy to go with it, this is now closed.

As this forum is named, 'Deck Help and Strategy', that is the requirement to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back