Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anti Gardevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try build this deck because I suppose Gardevoir/gardevoirEx will be an archetype in Modified E-ON.

4 Mewtwo ex
4 Wynaut SS
4 Wobbuffet SS
4 Zangoose SS

4Juggler
4 Switch
4 Hyper potion
3 Potion
3 Prof OAk's research
2 Fisherman
2 Energy search
2 Energy switch

20 Energy Psico

Strategy: Use Juggler for draw (with energy search to help more energy) then use Mewtwo ex first Attack to attach energy or Fisherman in the middle game.
Hyper potion and potion are obviously for heal.
Zangoose can do 60 damage to an evolved pokemon.

Please fix it!!!

I'd replace the Energy Searches with a fourth Potion and a third Energy Switch. With 20 Energy, all one type, you shouldn't have any use for Energy Search. Other than that, this one looks just wierd enough to work.

Venusaur said:
The object of the deck is to get a Gengar attacking as quick as possible. His attack does 40 damage, and you get to switch with a benched pokemon. Since he's psychic, he'll do 80 damage for weakness and after the attack finishes you can switch out for Murkrow, who resists Psychic. They'll have a hard time attacking something with no energy and resists their attack by 30. The next turn you attach an energy to Murkrow, retreat for Gengar, attack and do 80 damage, switch back for Murkrow, and repeat.

Yes it's a good strategy but Gardevoir EX Psystorm can do at least 70 damage (4 energy + 3 Energy on Gengar).
With another energy on a benched pokemon can do 80 damage... so Murkrow go down in one shot.
If the opponent don't heal his Gardevoir ex then Gengar can go KO Gardevoir EX....you got two prizes and sacrifice a pokemon ...
I think it's a riskious strategy. Have you tested it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back