Anti GG/Magmortar

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Ra2xse, Feb 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

Pokes:
    4x Mantyke DP
    4x Mantine MT

2x Palkia DP
    2x Palkia Lv.X GE
    =12
    Suppos:
    2x Castaway
    2x Celio's Network
    4x Roseanne's Research
    4x POV
    2x Steven's Advise
    2x TGW
    =16+12=28
    Trainers:
    3x Windstorm
    2x Str Charm
    3x PP
    4x ER2
    4x Dual Ball
    2x NM
    =18+28=46
    Energys:
    4x DRE
    10x Water

Strategy:
    T1-T2 Mantine to hit 40-50 to the end of the game, beetween hits i can choose one of my opponent's pokemon that i'm waned to hit with my Palkia Lv.X's POWER and Mantine's PODY combo. Magmortar have's a weakness to Mantine and Mantine have's a resistance to Gallade, any ways Mantine is the fastest pokemon in this modifield because T1 chanse is so big.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. Z1CC4

Z1CC4 New Member

Ra2xse: That's mono :lightning: Weakness Deck! If someone is playin' Vire against that your Deck, it will enjoy destroying you!

3. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

I know my fried, also Magmoratr loses to the first Empoloen and blissey to the firs GG. The good thing is that nobody plays Electivire, and if there comes some very popular Lighting deck i'll put like 3 Glacia's Stadiums in.

4. matt800

matt800 New Member

Have you tested this? I'm interested to hear how it does. Also, you could try Holon Mentor and Quick ball. Seeing as you dont have many pokemon it might make it faster.

5. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

There is also 4 Dual Balls for Mantines and Palkias, mantyke Also search an water basik T1 if i can't get T1 Mantine with DRE.

6. Z1CC4

Z1CC4 New Member

I tested this deck (with Proxy Palkia Lv. Xs) and it worked well against my Magmortar deck... I tested it it with Quick's instead of Duals, and I thought it would be better in somecases, but you may be don't get what you want, and that sucks!

7. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Why not play premier ball instead of celio and only play one as a tech

8. Ra2xse

Ra2xse New Member

Premier Ball? there is 2 Lv.X and both are same there is 10 Basik pokemons so i think that 2 Celio's are still needed. (it can take Basik or Palkia Lv.X

9. matt800

matt800 New Member

it seems like it might not do as well against g/g or any non fire deck. 40 damage isnt very much, and id assume they could eventually take out the mantines. Or if they had cessation crystal, it would probably slow down the deck enough where you couldnt recover. 3 windstorms means you probably wont have them on hand immediately, and the entire deck relies on pokepowers/bodies. Thats just my assumption though, if anyone has tested it and knows otherwise feel free to correct me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.