3 Oak's Visit

16 energy

6 Psychic
4 Water
4 DRE
2 Scramble

HOLLA

PWN Weakness and let swampert pass around the DRE's

[DEL]Playing Windstorm in a deck with three Stadiums and plenty of Pachirisu is kind of silly.[/DEL] Maybe just go for a fourth Lake Boundary since the are SO important to the deck working.

Never mind that, moza posted it before me.

i like memory berry with swampert

1. It doesn't stay on
2. DRE and Scramble are the only ways of getting Fighting, and DRE basically turns Marsh's attack into snipe 1 for 20.

Onto the deck: The Windstorms should go for Scott and the 4th LB. I feel like this could do without Claydol and just go for more draw/disruption.

I dont see much synenergy going on with swampart and mismagmus, I like the creativity but why not playsomething else with mismagmus, like garidos, its got 120 and resitance to fighintg anti gallade, and its attack is rpetty good too, also flail is amazing after gardi or gallade beats down on you.

I think this deck is a GOOD IDEA, and you should try to run with it. I say this, BECAUSE with that ability to move DRE s, Scrabble, etc. is AWESOME. I would ALSO run a few SSU, to retreat Mis, to the bench move energy to active and SSU the bench one, REPEAT! It worked for me and Swampbliss!!!

22 Poke

4 pachi
2-2 claydol
3-3 mismag
3-2-3 Swampert

22 Trainers

4 Bebe's
3 Candies
3 Lake boundary
2 Windstorm
2 Night Matinece
2 Roseanne's
2 Switch
1 Warp Point
3 Oak's Visit

16 energy

6 Psychic
4 Water
4 DRE
2 Scramble

HOLLA

PWN Weakness and let swampert pass around the DRE's

LOL

I bet I know where you got the idea. I'm seriously laughing my *** off right now.

Oh, if everyone knew what I knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back