Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

anti rock lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saferkian

well, yesterday i trade a buterfree from FRLF...Pokebody, remove 1 damage counter from every of your pokemon between turns...and claydoll from DX...

poke:17
3 caterpie
2 metapod
3 butterfree (fightning resistence ROCKS)
3 baltoy
3 claydoll (pokepower copycat)
3 plusle

energy:16
4 double rainbow energy
10 grass energy
2 multi energy

trainers:25
2 rare candy
3 copycat
2 pokemon retriever
3 sitrus berry
2 pokemon reversal
1 pow hand
2 Surprise time machine (i don't know, the one with mudkip)
2 warp point
3 steven's advice
1 lannete net search
1 scott
3 battle frontier
2 stone proyect

well...thnx anyway, but rock lock isn't good for the combo ATM ROCK-D. Tyra-D. Amphy, is for having 2 powerfull pokes with big attacks...the pp is the cherry of the sundae:p...

eithier way, Draggy will be the big deck now.:S

I think that the anti-rock lock pokemon will become with UnSeen Force, i mean: Sonflora. And, after rotatio, cleffa will be more popular than Dunspare.

Saga said:
I think that the anti-rock lock pokemon will become with UnSeen Force, i mean: Sonflora. And, after rotatio, cleffa will be more popular than Dunspare.

How will Cleffa be more popular than Dun?and where did you get a peek at it? :confused:

First, I said that dunspare will not going to be around any more.
Second and last, Cleffa is going back, with eek of 6. It's better than search two pokemon and stay active like Plusle o minun (i miss which one). Have a new hand of cards have not price. I know, it was many time that you play unlimited, but well, here in Argentina, we (unhappy) play too much unlimited, and you know the first turn cleffa's Price.

Rock-Lock is not a big issue, there's too many ways to stop it. Aerodactyl ex, Milotic ex, Battle Frontier, Heal Dance, and every other healing Poke Body. I don't know why but Milotic seems to be favored over Aerodactyl. Personal preference but not my preference.

Cleffa is only good if you get a bad start, otherwise it'll screw you up. It won't even get 1/2 the play that Dunsparce does (unless there's something to combo with it) and it will be less than 1/2 as effective as Sparce.

ATM Rock makes the deck. Without it, the deck is almost pointless. Yeah, the Powers are there but they don't have the same effect without Rocking. The whole idea is to start rocking after your opponent first evolves (turn 2 or 3 probably) and then Rock on the following 3 turns.

Run 2 Scott and 4 BF if its that much of a concern. Most-Rock Lock decks run with Pidgeot so you'll completely shut them down. If you wanna go overboard, 4 Scott, 4 BF and run powerful basics who can power up in 2-3 turns and pick off the now useless Pidgeot, Amphy and whatever else is benched (Dunsparce, Jirachi, etc).

Last edited:
Saga said:
Second and last, Cleffa is going back, with eek of 6. It's better than search two pokemon and stay active like Plusle o minun (i miss which one). Have a new hand of cards have not price. I know, it was many time that you play unlimited, but well, here in Argentina, we (unhappy) play too much unlimited, and you know the first turn cleffa's Price.

Cleffa is not that good without the baby rule, think your only pokemon is cleffa and you go second, a lot of decks do 50 or more damage in 2 turns, Plusle is better for searching pokemon, and think that Rain Castform has an eek for 5 cards and no water deck uses it and one card is not going to make the difference.

Saga said:
we have rain castform for that ...

TacC said:
Rock-Lock is not a big issue, there's too many ways to stop it. Aerodactyl ex, Milotic ex, Battle Frontier, Heal Dance, and every other healing Poke Body. I don't know why but Milotic seems to be favored over Aerodactyl. Personal preference but not my preference.

The Reason Milo Ex is favored is do to ATM being an Ancient Technical Machine and not a Tool. Aerodactyl stops Tools.. not ATMs! :thumb:

Last edited:
RaNd0m said:
Is ATM Rock even going to be rotated? I think people are making assumptions...

~ RaNd0m
it has seen 2 worlds, and the regi's were reprinted, yeah, its being rotated out, unless it will be the first set ever to see 3 worlds. i would sorely love to see them keep all the EX sets, Ruby Saphire, Sandstorm, magma/aqua, dragon, and Hidden legends, but fat chance of that happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back