Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Any news on NY/NJ BR?

Yeah, more info would be very much appreciated. (Do you know when KG and Time Warp is?)

EDIT 2: Opps, that link does a search for all tournaments. Anyways, just search it up as three have already been posted.

Scotch Plains: 10/4/2009 at 11:00 AM
Cedar Grove: 10/10/2009 at 10:30 AM
Denville: 10/11/2009 at 11:00 AM

Last edited:
^Wow, how did I miss that? Where's Scotch Plains and Denville? Upstate?

Edit: Are you searching the 'Gym or using the tourney locator on go-pokemon? I using the latter, I can't find it.

As the title says. Any places other than KG or Time Warp? Any news?

I am not sure that Kings Games is going to be getting any events this year. I heard that there was a huge falling out between them and POP. I think that PokePop will be holding at least 3 of them (BRs), but we will just have to see. I think that you just have to be patient and we will find out soon. I expect that the location part, along with the FAQs will go up sometime in the next few days.

Drew

I hope too Drew, it's good to hear PokePop will be holding so many. If what is said about KG is actually true, then where the heck are we going to hold New York States now we don't have KG OR NG?

I hope too Drew, it's good to hear PokePop will be holding so many. If what is said about KG is actually true, then where the heck are we going to hold New York States now we don't have KG OR NG?

Not sure. PokePop usually holds 3 or 4 BRs, but I can't say that I am correct, I am just thinking that would be the case. However, he would need to confirm if he is holding events before I would say for 100% that he is holding any.

Drew

I know this is a noobish question, but where does PokePop live? That would stink if KG isn't holding any events.

Aaron, are your parents giving a ride for 10/10/09 and 10/11/09 BR's? Let me know, I might be able to go then.

legotack: Saturday probably. (I might have some reunion that day, but I'll let you know if I'm going.) For Sunday, I might end up going with a friend but not sure yet.

Anyone know how long it is from Manhattan to PokePop's tourneys? Is there some sort of public transportation that is faster and/or cheaper?

Anyone know how long it is from Manhattan to PokePop's tourneys? Is there some sort of public transportation that is faster and/or cheaper?

A really long time. His events are about 2 hours from me, and its about 1.5 hours via mass transit to get to me from Manhattan.

Google can give you mass transit directions if you enter your home address and ending address.

Back