Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anybody know good place to get singles!!

I'm with Willem, although I use Pokecorner.com, I do so because I can remember it easily. It leads to the Poke corner of Gamingetc. If I need a bunch of cards from one vendor, and service matters, they have always been fantastic for me.

If I need only one card, and I'm willing to take a greater chance, and time is not an issue; then ebay has been very effective for me.

Last edited:
Most dating websites.... Wow.... pokecorners good, but often has not very many cards.

Last edited:
I'm with Willem, although I use Pokecorner.com, I do so because I can remember it easily. It leads to the Poke corner of Gamingetc. If I need a bunch of cards from one vendor, and service matters, they have always been fantastic for me.

If I need only one card, and I'm willing to take a greater chance, and time is not an issue; then ebay has been very effective for me.

You do have to be careful with Gamingetc, though. Sometimes they'll send cards of the same name, but not the right set number. I've ordered from them about a dozen times, and it's happened to me TWICE. Once with Dusknoir from Stormfront (Received nonholo when I ordered holo) and Magnezone from Stormfront (Ordered Electric-type and got Metal-type). It's worth noting that in both of these cases I ordered the more expensive of the two and got the less expensive one in its place. :/ Hmmm.....

HOWEVER, when I wrote to them via email, they were very quick to respond and fixed the problem as soon as possible. One time the second shipment missed my tournament by one day, but that's the risk of ordering online, I guess.

In conclusion, Gamingetc is a good site, but if there's a chance of them getting confused, they probably will. Be prepared to wait 2x the shipping time in order to get the right one. PokezorWorld is a little known site that's great for getting commons/uncommons, but they don't show live inventory so you're never sure how many of your item you'll get. Ebay is fairly reliable, as long as you pay attention and make sure the cards aren't WC/fake. Troll and Toad is by far the most reliable overall site. Their prices are usually fair, their shipping isn't exorbitant, and the cards are good condition. :) Choose them, if possible.

Back