Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anybody skateboard or is sponsored

I was just wondering what pokemon players out there skate. It would be cool if I could meet with some of you at nats or something, maybe you guys could teach me some tricks (right now i can't kickflip but I probably will be able to by July). =D

actually there are sponsors out there willing to give you money to advertise their name on your skateboard. Even if your a beginner it isn't that hard to find someone who wants to give you free stuffs

I skate, but I'm so bad that I probably shouldn't. Zapditto is the only sponsored person I've ever met.

And I love him.

Yeah, zapditto I hear is pretty good.

I myself can barely stand on a skateboard without falling off, let alone skate

I used to be able to land IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
That trick is sooo hard it isn't even funny...I kind of cheated a bit though...I made the Chasis so tight that it the board could get major air whe I ollied or w/e...I used to be known for being able to grind stuff that didn't look possible. Only thing I haven't grinded was Barb Wire....LOL...beleive it or not...I want to try it...it really isnt possible but I tried it once....IT DIDNT LOOK PRETTY...I hit the Barb and bam fall face first into the ground...thankfully not touching the barb wire with my face...
I almost got sponsored but there were and I mean "were" too many good skaters in my area...you had to be able to CrAzY tricks...but I couldnt do those CrAzY tricks...
But i gave up Skateboarding a long time ago...because I either got hurt too much and I kept breaking my board cuz of constant board slides. I got on one yesterday...I can only ollie 3 decks now :(:(:(:(

im a sponsored skater - currently working on a video which should be out in a few months. right now im sponsored by a shop but our team is getting other companies to sponsor the team, sending out some stuff this week actually.

Oh, I AM bringing my board to origins. No way I'm going a week without skating, that's just suicide. =p

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

How many stairs can people olli/kickflip? All I know is I can olli a 3 stairs, I havn't found any good places around here that have more stairs.

Last edited:
I've done 5 and a loading dock. I can't flip over anything.

Except when I flip head over heels.

I have done 9 stairs but it really hurt my ankle...I sprained ir but I still did it...My Trucks on my board also cracked so I had to get new ones....I have tried about 8 more times and never landed it again....these stairs are HUGE....at our skatepark....
I probably couldn't do 1 stair now...cuz I havent been on a board in years....One of my friends is sponsored by a few shops and he was also sponsored by Vans for a while until he broke his leg....

Back