Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anybody Want a Deck Guide?

Ignatious

Would anybody be interested in me writing a detailed guide on how to play/build one of the top tier decks of the BR/Regs format? It'll be long and time consuming, so I don't want to do it if no one wants the help. I'd be willing to write it for any deck in particular.

I'd love to read about Darkrai/Hydreigon or get an update on Zekeels now that some of its support has rotated.

RM

Write it up, put it on the Front Page, and it'll get a couple hundred responses, guaranteed.

I agree with the others, though you can also help by simply running the numbers and getting the basics about what is doing well...

...and even what isn't, if it is well known. For the sake of argument, let us assume a name level deck simply isn't making Top 4 (a bit arbitrary for Battle Roads, I know) anywhere and is being run by multiple players most events. That's well worth knowing. Even if something takes first place at once event, if in another 9 events it is finishing low due to losing at least two important matches every Battle Roads, that is really important information.

It's been submitted for a while now but I haven't gotten any response for whatever reason. So IDK when it'll be up.

Back