Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone be interested in a full Pokemon how to?

LegacyEeveeVGC

I noticed my EV/IV/Nature guide got taken down after another site stole it from here and refuses to take it down. SO I am wondering would anyone be interested in me writing another full updated guide?
I would cover everything that has been asked recently including RNGing if requested.
And as soon as I figure all this stuff out in B&W I could include that too?
SO any interest for this?

I noticed my EV/IV/Nature guide got taken down after another site stole it from here and refuses to take it down. SO I am wondering would anyone be interested in me writing another full updated guide?
I would cover everything that has been asked recently including RNGing if requested.
And as soon as I figure all this stuff out in B&W I could include that too?
SO any interest for this?

Personally I think that you and some other people (possibly myself included) should do a "super guide" that covers most everything that you need. EV/IVs, hack checking, basic RNGing, etc.

If you are going to be doing an RNG guide, members from other sites in the past have requested that you do not use their guides. So please don't be copy and pasting parts from other guides please.

I offer my assistance in creating this guide if you would like.
I do think that any info on B&W should be added ONLY if it has been tested, tried and true and will not change when the English versions have been released.
Any other opinions on B&W information being added into the guide on the game mechanics area?

If you are going to be doing an RNG guide, members from other sites in the past have requested that you do not use their guides. So please don't be copy and pasting parts from other guides please.

I feel as if I had just got insulted.
I wrote my last guide off of memory and my own knowledge. (and a lot of errors corrected thanks to some members who pointed them out)
It got stolen from here and used on Project Pokemon and they refuse to take it down.
Is that why my other guide got taken down?
Well nvm then.
Insult the person offering something here.
Topic closed. someone else can do it this time.
I will be happy to offer up any help to who ever tries this.

It was got toward you Jran - it was toward Pokemon99 and Pikamaster.
They where offering their assistance, and i was reminding them of this.

Well, I'd have to be an idiot to take parts of other people's guides without permission... I was more thinking of me doing the stuff that I know and don't have to go research.

Sorry I am still a little ticked over the last guide getting stolen form here.
My apologies for jumping.
Well since there is interest I am gonna do more research into the RNG and take a look over my last guide.
Also I will need to see if I can find the info for critical capturers, shiny Pokemon, and other info for black and white.
The Plan:
EV/IV (Updated for HG/SS)
Natures/Traits (Udated for HG/SS)
Poke-Radar????
The RNG
Basic RNG
Advanced RNG (Oh boy gonna do some)
Anything else?

The guide should include a common tournament layout as an example. I think that players should have an idea of what to expect when they enter a tournament. I offer my help in that area.
Is this something that should be included?
It is part of the game mechanics to be able to battle, and it could be of use to add this area in the guide. Just a thought.
I don't think it hurts to toss this in there.

Sorry I am still a little ticked over the last guide getting stolen form here.
My apologies for jumping.
Well since there is interest I am gonna do more research into the RNG and take a look over my last guide.
Also I will need to see if I can find the info for critical capturers, shiny Pokemon, and other info for black and white.
The Plan:
EV/IV (Updated for HG/SS)
Natures/Traits (Udated for HG/SS)
Poke-Radar????
The RNG
Basic RNG
Advanced RNG (Oh boy gonna do some)
Anything else?

Hidden Power
A few quick ways to identify hacked Pokemon, nothing really in-depth
And link to a few video's on Youtube for some of the stuff. Like Bearsfan092 has good how-to RNG videos, NBZ has some video's for noobs about standard competitive play. Stuff like that with a written guide would be helpful.

Back