Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone been able to sanction tourneys yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveP

I don't have a POP ID yet, and my store's TO hasn't been able to sanction anything yet. When I "search all" in the tournament location at Pokemon-TCG.com, all that comes up is a "test" tournament. So, does anyone know when we'll be able to sanction tournaments? It's been over two weeks since the POP site went online. Seems strange that we can't sanction yet. :( :confused:

Sanctioning has not started. Something, either conflicts with the webteam or lawsuit that overlaps OP, has something to do with it IMO. I'd go with both, because the access to POP ID cards is insecure at this point (I could easily take the image of the card that is provided for a print out and put another name and number on it).
-Phil

GymLeaderPhil said:
Sanctioning has not started. Something, either conflicts with the webteam or lawsuit that overlaps OP, has something to do with it IMO. I'd go with both, because the access to POP ID cards is insecure at this point (I could easily take the image of the card that is provided for a print out and put another name and number on it).
-Phil
It was stated to the TO's that Jimmer is in Europe at this moment and he's the "go-to guy". Gee what happened to the internet and email I wonder?

Jimmer is now back in the US.
OP was supposed to have started. There is some problem. I don't know what it is.
It seems silly to me for people to make wild guesses as to why its late when only PUI can really answer that.

Also it is important for TO applicants to make sure they have put in the correct information in about it. Hey steve, Virginia at SCE says she got a TO kit of sorts so that has got to be some good news.

mysterioustrainer said:
Also it is important for TO applicants to make sure they have put in the correct information in about it. Hey steve, Virginia at SCE says she got a TO kit of sorts so that has got to be some good news.
What information? When I went to the TO App it asked me for my name and birthdate and e-mail, and that was IT.

PokePop said:
Jimmer is now back in the US.
OP was supposed to have started. There is some problem. I don't know what it is.
It seems silly to me for people to make wild guesses as to why its late when only PUI can really answer that.

I know I know its all due to JetLag ;)

At the risk of being shot. You need sanctioning because of?

[edit: just curious. honest]

Last edited:
So we can get POINTS man...POINTS!

Need those points!

Erm.

Well, it might make a difference when it comes time to start mailing out invitations to the next Worlds or mega-big premeire event.

But, other than that, you are quite right.

Officially a TO! Now 2 week minimum sanctioning time..... must find time..... and a place....

I thought the 2 weeks was a reccomendation and you could sanction up to and including the day of the tournament.

Yep, got my TO email today too. And the 14 day thing is a recommendation. You are permitted to sanction up to and including the day of the tournament.
They just want the time to allow for advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back