Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone Going to the Tourney at the Southern Exposure Convention (Cherry Hill, NJ)

CubanX87

I want to see if I can approximate how many players will be attending. And if you live in the NJ/NY/PA, you should definitely go check it out. There is no tournament fee but you have to pay admission for the convention (Unfortunately, I don't know how much is required, but it shouldn't be much at all)

1450 Marlton Pike E.
Clariton Hotel
Cherry Hill, NJ

Southern Exposure Convention

Hey Zappy welcome back. Do you have a link or other info to this convention? I've never heard of it but it sounds freaky to me. "Southern Exposure" - Nuff said. :p

Ok after some of my own searching, sorry it had me real intrigued, this is what I found:

C204: Pokemon CCG Unlimited Tournament. The collectible version of the Japanese phenomenon from Wizards of the Coast! In this tournament, the number of players will determine exact format and the number of rounds to play. All standard deck construction rules apply. Saturday, 9:00AM -1:00PM; O

C232: Pokemon CCG Modified Tournament. The collectible version of the Japanese phenomenon from Wizards of the Coast! In this tournament, the number of players will determine exact format and the number of rounds to play. All standard deck construction rules apply. Saturday, 2:00PM - 6:00PM; One Session; Bring Your Own Materials. Beginners Welcome; Fun, All Ages.

http://www.dexposure.com/se2004.html

I dont know how experienced the people running these Pokemon tournies are. They are still referencing Wotc.

Besides that i cant beleive the huge schedule of gaming available. Too bad it is this weekend or I would have tried it.

I must add, that description is based on what the convention people's idea of the game is.

The person sanctioning and running the tournaments is a Time Warp judge you all may know... ;)
She is all up to date on the rules.
I would've gone too but I'm sick and need to recover before this sunday... :(

Well as it seems, I can't go to Cherry Hill since it's a bit out of the way, but I'll be showing up later today at Time Warp so hopefulyl we have enough of a turnout to get a tournament going. :cool:

Back