Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone knows what Rukario EX does?

GenjiOkumichi

I have this Rukario EX, but I don't know what his poke-power does, It has like an owner's name, and has the "Battle Blast" attack, it's a japanese, from Eidolon Forest I think.

Last edited:
Thanks to PokeBeach.

Lucario ex - 100 HP [M]

PokePower:
Choose 1 supporter card from your opponent's discard pile. You may use the effect of that supporter.
[MCC] - Power Blow 50+
This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each Fighting energy attached to Lucario.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Grass
Retreat Cost: C

sorta. like mentioned, it does have an owner's name in it. its something like "hadou's lucario ex," and no, hadou isnt really a person.

GenjiOkumichi said:
I have this Rukario EX, but I don't know what his poke-power does, It has like an owner's name, and has the "Battle Blast" attack, it's a japanese, from Eidolon Forest I think.
Why would it be from a mainstream set before the official release of the Diamond/Pearl generation?

because it isnt. its from a starter set that has 2 half decks. pictures of these have already been posted in a previous thread (please dont ask me to look for it...)

Benlugia said:
because it isnt. its from a starter set that has 2 half decks. pictures of these have already been posted in a previous thread (please dont ask me to look for it...)
There's a search function here. If anyone tells you to look for something, point them to it :tongue:

gunycabj said:
2 supporters in 1 turn thats totally broken

Well the translation posted here doesn't say that it has to be active or that you can use only use 1 per turn, so you can potentialy use 5 supporters per turn. Though I would not recomend putting that many EX's in play at once for sure.

Back