Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AP Biology help

Porii Sames

Hey all.

I had a couple questions about genetics in AP Bilogy.

For the Punnet square, it asks me for traits and alleles on an assignment, but I'm not exactly sure what it means by that.

I mean, I know what traits are (characteristics) and alleles I'm having some difficulty.

Can someone help?

Crossing RR with Rr

Has the whole table and everything, asks for phenotypes, genotypes, ration, etc.

At the top, near where it says cross, it has a space for traits and one for alleles.

The outcomes would be 50/50 RR and Rr. Genotype is the genetics of the outcome, phenotype is the expression of the gene.

RR x Rr

Punnett Square:

___R___r
R_RR__Rr
R_RR__Rr

The traits for each offspring are all Dominant, while the Alleles are 50% all dominant and 50% half dominant half recessive.

Allele would just denote genotype, while traits would (I assume) be phenotype.

It would help if you gave the actual problem, rather than paraphrasing it.

I kind of helps when being a Senior Biology Major in college. If you need any more help, let me know.

I thought Biology was just about cutting things open and seeing what they look like/smell like inside.

My life is changed.

Dude, if your life is changed now, your afterlife will be different when you get to this subject.

It's crazy. And I'm studying for the AP test ... hardest test ever for a freshman I hear.

I thought Biology was just about cutting things open and seeing what they look like/smell like inside.

My life is changed.

Biology is about chemistry.

It's about how cells work. And how they work together.

Seriously cool stuff dude.

Back