Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Apprentice tournament NO ARCHETYPES ***original decks only***

agent0064life

Well, this is what pokemon was meant for right here ladies and gentleman. Creativity of the mind, the passion for the game, the pride of winning. Well it's all coming back in this tournament. Original decks only, no archetypes!!! So that means basically if it's on pokegym where someone can copy it, you can't use it. You can't slightly modify an archetype and call it your own, you have to come up with a card combo yourself. By the way, I will be playing in this tourney but don't worry matchups will be random and all that other stuff.

16 will enter, and only one can call themselves...............Mr. Originality (believe me, if I could come up with a better name than this one I would have...)

The reason for this tournament is I've seen a mass increase of unoriginal, uncreative decks lately. Even supposed *new* decks where four cards are taken out in place of four others are being posted. So basically if it's on pokegym, ya can't use it. I myself will be using a deck called Parahandle. Haven't heard of it? Well I just made it yesterday.

Don't take this tournament seriously, it's just something to get the creative juices flowing.

This will be a 16 person tournament since I doubt many people will dare abandoning their favorite archetype.

1. Agent0064life
2. Sebastianlugo
3. Sdp
4. MadHatter
5. SceptileRancher
6. Gardevoir88
7. Poliwag92
8. Papazit_canada
9. Time For Pain
10. Slash in the Sand
11. Sdrawkcab
12. Thunderbolt
13. Fchangus2
14. Zapper
15. dieg0y
16. SolarPichu

Last edited:
Wait so do we have to scroll through all 353 pages of the Deck Help and Strategy forum to see if our deck is there :smile:

well, you said no archetypes. does that mean I could play, Mewtric, Flariados, Polistall, T2 RK9, Jynxfett , and so on? They are not on the archetypes.

agent0064life said:
I also said if it's on the pokegym, you can't use it. Those are all on the gym, ala you can't use it.

Well then there is no such thing as an origonal deck. Like Venasaur said are we gonna have to scroll through every page to make sure someone didn't allready post it?

Well you can't use the decks like what you said any deck that people KNOW are on pokegym.

Of course there is no such thing as an origonal deck. The dictionary agrees with me on that one.

Slash if you don't wanna play then don't. If you want to go have some fun and be creative, go ahead and make a deck and enter.

Timeforpain, just try and use your own idea for a deck... (the whole purpose of this tournament was so people would make their own decks)

To make it easier on you and put less confusion for people you might as well make a list of what you consider an archetype and therefore clearing up any misunderstandings of what decks you can and can't use. Or what is an archetype or not and since its your tourney you can create the list. When you do I'll play,

Well, since I'm new returning to the game for only about 3 or 4 weeks, I don't know all the decks. Someone name every known deck and that will probably be the list. I know you can't use all the archetypes in the archetype thing, the MUK/wobby deck, Zapturndos, T2 rk9, flariodos, mewtrick, jynxfett, polistall, mercury, anything else?

Back