3 Cursed Stone
2 Frontier
3 Swoop
1 Copycat
Energy 18
12 Fire
4 React
2 Holons Trodes

Strat is, Start with Lunatone drop fire then moon guidence for a swoop. Next turn swoop for growlithe or houndoor(whatever you need) and then evolve or PETM then evolve. You want Arcanine EX active and hound doom on your bench so you opponet cant play trainers. You can lock in cursed stone or battle frontier this way. Any fixes?? And tell me what you think

It will hurt his deck, he uses Houndoom. RK9 is a swarmer. I would beef up the RK9 line and take houndoom out completly. You will want as many RK9s on the field as possible, so you will not be terribly hurt when 1 get's KOd.

Take out Lapras. If u want to have as little on your bench as possible, this will not help. AND considering you dont have Briney's or Sup. Scoop up it'll just collect dust.

moza said:
It will hurt his deck, he uses Houndoom. RK9 is a swarmer. I would beef up the RK9 line and take houndoom out completly. You will want as many RK9s on the field as possible, so you will not be terribly hurt when 1 get's KOd.

Those are pokebodies man it won't hurt his deck at all.

Houndoom's body only works if you have less pokemon on the field than your opponent, correct? If you have a lunatone on your bench, and a solrock, and a Houndoom, and the RK9 as your active, that is 4 Pokemon, 2/3s of what is max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back