Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arceus-EX revised

Fox_Master51

So after some thinking, I've come up with a new Arceus-EX idea.

Arceus-EX - :colorless: - hp 180
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Power Shift
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may choose one of any Pokemon in play.
This Pokemon becomes the type of that Pokemon until the end of your turn.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Divine Blast 90
If you used this Pokemon's Ability during your turn, discard all Energy attached to this
Pokemon and this Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: 2

So after some thinking, I've come up with a new Arceus-EX idea.

Arceus-EX - :colorless: - hp 180
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Power Shift
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may choose one of any Pokemon in play.
This Pokemon becomes the type of that Pokemon until the end of your turn.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Divine Blast 90
If you used this Pokemon's Ability during your turn, discard all Energy attached to this
Pokemon and this Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.

Weakness: :fighting: x2
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: 2

Ouch. So if you turned Arceus into Fighting Type, it'd do 60 Damage to itself.

I don't think the attack should have any disadvantages, or at least drop the damage down to 80, because you're really only ever going to hit your opponent's Weakess with Arceus if they're using Psychic Pokemon. I think you're rarely ever going to go up against decks that carry Pokemon that have a Weakness to one of their other Pokemon.

I don't think the attack should have any disadvantages, or at least drop the damage down to 80, because you're really only ever going to hit your opponent's Weakess with Arceus if they're using Psychic Pokemon. I think you're rarely ever going to go up against decks that carry Pokemon that have a Weakness to one of their other Pokemon.

darkrai/terrakion... but no negative drawbacks have a special energy needed for the attack with 90 damage good but not broken

Back