Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arceus Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrai_90

Arceus LV.X 150 HP :colorless

:ppowr:Gods Hand
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this power. Discard as many Special energy cards from your hand as you like. Put 2 Damage Counters on the defending pokemon for each card discarded.

:colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless Heavens Obliteration
Knock out all pokemon in play.

Weakness-:fighting:x2
Resistence-
Retreat Cost- CC

Last edited:
Arceus LV.X 150 HP [C]
LEVEL UP

[POKE-Power]-(Gods Hand):
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may use this power. Discard as many basic energy cards from your hand as you like. Put 2 Damage Counters on the defending pokemon for each card discarded. You can't use more than one Gods Hand Poke-Power per turn. This power can't be used if Arceus LV.X is affected by a special condition.

[C][C][C][C] Heavens Obliteration
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the defending pokemon is now knocked out. If both are tails, Arceus LV.X is now knocked out.

W: [F]x2
Resistence:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

This makes the card more understandable to read. I didn't understand the Poke-Power at all when i first saw it.

God's Hand is a bit broken, and Heaven's Obliteration is just a two-sided sword. You and your opponent have an equal chance of being KO'ed.

Well, you essentially have no limit to the damage you can do to your opponent.

Thats the Idea.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Its Arceus, isnt it?

Last edited:
Thats the Idea.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Its Arceus, isnt it?

Lol. I'M Arceus.

Anyway, even though Arceus is a god, it's still a Basic. And Basics are NEVER very powerful. Yes, even Legendaries. Ever see Mewtwo d HP? Well, it's terrible, and Mewtwo, next to Arceus, is the best Pokemon, and when Mewtwo d HP was made, it was the best. So, I think you should tone God's Hand down a bit, maybe make it 1 Damage Counter? Or even say "You can't put more then # Damage Counters on the Defending Pokemon." #, as in, any number that makes since. Not 1000. 10, maybe, because then you can't do more then 100 damage.

Yeah, I know. But still... you don't want to be getting too many KOs with a Power.

Look, the normal deck plays 20-30 energy. Even if you discard 6 energy for a KO, it would have discarded 1/3 to 1/5
of its energy. IT IS NOT THAT STUPID.

Look at it this way: Feraligatr MT needs 7 Energy in hand to KO Gallade/Gardevoir Lv.X/Magmortar Lv.X. It's a Stage 2, and it counts as an attack. Arceus Lv.X here, needs the SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY to do the same amount of damage, except it's on a Basic Lv.X and it's a Power, so you can also Retreat/Switch/etc. and still attack. Oh, and please, make it so that you can only use it when it's Active.

Oh, let's see...

Claydol
Roseanne's
Mr. Stone's
Random Energy in hand

Seriously, you CAN be doing damage with that Power. You only need to use it once. And the fact that it can be used from the Bench is just... broken.

Don't repost. I KNOW it's a god. Look, Legendaries aren't good. Arceus can be a little better, but the card game is in no way similar to the video game in terms of power. Is Dialga/Palkia the two best decks right now? No, because they're terrible. Arceus shouldn't be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back