Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arceus - my version

DukeFireBird

Gallery Administrator<br>Forum Moderator
I got bored today so I made an Arceus card

Arceus
Colorless
Basic - 160 HP

W - Spacial Rend: Search your deck for a Stadium card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. If there is any Stadium card in play, discard it. 10

DD - Dark Void: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. 50

MMM - Roar of Time: Search your discard pile for 3 Pokemon, show them to your opponent, and put them on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards. (If you don't have 3 Pokemon in your discard pile, this attack does nothing.) 80

FRGLWPDM - Judgment: Discard 8 different basic energy cards attached to Arceus. This attack does 300 damage split among your opponents Pokemon in any way you choose. (This attack's damage is not affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on your opponent's Pokemon.)

Weakness - Fx2
Resistance -
Retreat Cost - CCC

no. 3 D makes it pretty bad but 2 D and 40 damage would make more sense becuase 2 for 50 is already big. i dont think anyone could ever pull off judgement;; and 160 for a basic?

Hmm, very nice card, very nice card.

perhaps DD for 40 as opposed to 50 like charchar said, but other than that, this card is very cool, i would play it.

160, i dunno, after all it is Arceus, and he is not doing to much to you, considering that the attack costs are specific, and let's say this thing was in our DP-On Format, only 1 Multi for it to use, perhaps 140, but i don't think 120

Well, my point is that the card seems quite balanced enough to have 160 HP, obviously there is enough Fighting type stuff out there that this could get taken care of quite easily. Wailord has 200 HP, and it isn't Broken?

Wailord had a lousy attack and a lousy Poke-Body, and is famous for its high HP. Arceus is a basic, its HP doesn't stand out, and x2 Weaknesses don't allow you to increase HP.

There is gallade and groudon and ect. But i agree with charmander rox. 120,130 should be enough. Basics shouldnt have to much HP.

Back