Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are these considered using unnecessary cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown

I know that you cannot use unecessary cards, i.e. using a Wally's Training Method when you have a Blaze active, however what about these situations:

1. Moltres EX vs. Ralts(50 HP): I attack with Moltres EX doing 60 Damage, can I discard an energy to confuse the pokemon that will be KO'ed at the end of this turn to prevent the benched Gardy EX from KO'ing me?

2. Can I play the same stadium (different card), to change the stadium that is already played by me. For instance I have a Space Center in play for a few turns, I want to use Steven's Advice, but I have one too many cards in my hand, however I do have another Space Center in my hand. Can I play the Space Center from my hand to allow me to use Steven's Advise.

3. (Though I think the answer is no) Can I use more than one stadium in one turn, even if they are different?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
== CRUSHING FLAMES (Moltres EX - EX:Fire Red / Leaf Green)

Q. Say I use Moltres-EX's "Crushing Flames" against a Pokemon with only 10hp remaining. May I discard an energy to Confuse the Pokemon even though it will be KO'ed at the end of the turn (for example, if I need a Fire energy in the discard pile for Blaziken's "Firestarter")?
A. Yes, technically you may do this. (Jun 2, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

#2 yes
#3 no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back