Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Are you still Professor? See my last post and be warned.

Rainbowgym

Just wondering if there are more Professors who suddenly have lost the Professor status.
Look in my Pokemon at the Professor section.
With all of us it shows.
You are not a Professor at this time. If you would like to find out more about the Professor Program, please click here.

Last edited:
Rainbowgym,

Have you taken the new test ?

I did and I'm a Prof according to 'my Pokemon'.

It is possible that Wizards Profs who didn't take PUI's test are not in the database anymore. It would be quite normal as PUI has started their own Prof program.

Just checked and i'm still a Prof.... But then again i'm in North America....

Due to your recent actions not adhering to the Professor Core values or the Spirit of the Game, a decision was made to remove your Professor status.

No explanation only this.​
This is really professional.​
This also implies that a more professors are out or have to be out at this very moment.​
Is there a US laywer on these boards, I'm very curious what the US law has to say about this.​
The core values says this:​
The relationship between Pokémon USA and a Pokémon Professor is an “at-will” relationship. This means that either party, at any time, for any reason, is free to sever the relationship. If Pokémon USA or the member severs the relationship, the member will no longer be considered a member of the Professor Program and will not be eligible to receive any of the benefits associated with the Professor Program.
But any reason doesn't cover thing as : I don't like you so your out or you have to much comments on us we don't like that so your out.​
At least that not how laws of an NON-dictatorial country are supposed to work.​
I'm not familiar with the US laws in this case, but stating it this way smells wrong.​
Things as abusing Economical Powers to silence individuals are going through my mind.​
I'm waiting for a respons on what reasons I'm removed.​

Meganium45 watch you back, just as others posting here.​

BDS - This also means I should no longer be a member of this board, at least the Professor section. You better remove me.​

Li@​

Last edited:
Just checked and me along with 2 buddies that were old professors still have our names on the list. Its very odd that professrs lost thier status due to nintendo told us they wouldent start dropping professors till they took and passed the test till june.

Rainbowgym didn't you recently send a letter of resignation to POP?

You resigned from POP and you state here that you don't agree with their core rules. Why do you think that they should continue to recognize you as a professor?

Maybe I misread your other post, but I thought that it was your intent to publicly quit OP.

Last edited:
Lia: I, along w/ Meg45 are US lawyers. (probably others here too, dunno) In the USA, an "at will" relationship means they can terminate the relationship w/ you "at any time. for any reason". It is the definition of "at will". Just like you could (and did, if I remember correctly) quit on PUI. If you and other TOs in Europe, for right or wrong reasons, resign your posts as TOs bc of disagreemants w/ local distributors, PUI, Nintendo, etc....then it is "fair game" for PUI to remove you from the Professor list. Take the new test when you feel you ought to and become a new Professor. We know that you know the rules and the game, just have problems w/ distribution and communication. Plus, I'm am not saying this is your fault at all, just stating it as I have seen it and from reading your posts. You are in a dogfight in the Netherlands and it seems no one is listening to the players, and they are the ones suffering.

Keith

I didn't try to get back into my status as TO and I won't, untill things are arranged honest and equal for all players (at least in my country, but I prefer worldwide)
To be clear I didn't want to be TO anymore, but that has nothing to do with being a professor. If POP can't see that separate, than I have even more ???? by the word Professional.

An At Will relation is not possible with someone who is demanded you to follow rules while they don't obey them theirselves.
Everything said on these boards should never ever be used to solve/resolve official actions regarding Official OP. This is not an official environment, but I will explain in another topic my feelings about this and that's it.

This board is independent and

It's tough legally when you're involved with a private organization, essentially, the person who owns that organization can do whatever the heck he wants.

DGL...no question there. But if a person "resigns" as a TO/PTO for whatever reason, in an "at will" relationship, the Co. can take action as it wants to; again NO REASON has to be given in an "at will" relationship. They decided to revoke her Prof. status. If she wants it back, take the test. Otherwise, PUI, in this case, can and did "take their ball and went home" w/ Lia.

Rainbowgym quote "I'm not planning to retake it.
I like to make test, I cannot agree on the core rules at this moment" unquote

Likewise, if Lia states here that she can't uphold the "core values" as a Prof. (as they are stated here), then isn't she in effect, resigning from the Prof. program also?? Maybe I am reading between the lines too much, but she asked for an american lawyer to answer, which I did. :) Sorry if the answer is not liked.

Keith

Last edited:
Lawman - That I state here in an unofficial environment that I don't agree/can't uphold is not the reason (or shoud not be) the reason for loosing any status.

The moment I contact PUI personal to tell them I can't agree it's something else.
Than the answer that the status is taken away because of recent actions of not adhere.......... is correct.
At that point I'm in the right environment, because at that moment I take an action.

Official PUI has no idea about my feelings or moves. This board is not theirs and they are not "protecting the president".

Back