Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ariazong, the sticky deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Boy

This deck is built on switching their pokemon for high retreat cost ones, then free-retreating whatever they bring up to heavy potential w/ bronzong. Ariados for extra annoyingness.....is that a word? Oh well. Here's the list.

Pokemon:24
Ariados x 3
Spinarak x 3
Palkia lv.x x 2
Palkia x 2
Bronzong SF x 2
Bronzong MD x 2
Bronzor SF x 4
Unown Q x 3
Azelf LA x 1
Azelf lv.x x 1

Trainers:20
Moonlight stadium x 3
Devoluter x 2
Bebe x 4
Luxury Ball x 2
Prof. Rowan x 4
Night maintenance x 2
Energy pickup x 3

Energy:16
:psychic: x 6
:grass: x 4
:colorless- warp x 4
:water: x 2

Ok, I have Bronzong SF for the main hitter, the sniper. I have Bronzong MD for sniping and stalling. Ariados is for enhancing Bronzong SF's sniping, and keeping them from retreating when palkia brings them up.Palkia is the other main line, bringing up pokemon that have high retreat cost, higher with ariados. When you restructure, however, you must have palkia active, or have a Warp energy in your hand, or else you will have an extremely difficult time retreating it. Unown Q is to help dragged up Ariados and Palkias retreat. Azelf is for anti weakness, and an added bit of sniping. It also helps when checking for prized palkias, bronzongs, or ariados.

Problems: I think I have too many pokemon and too little trainers. With this and lack of supporter pokemon, problems may ensue when setting up. Maybe +1 Bronzong MT, -1 Bronzong MD? All help is welcome, but first I must say that this is my version of Dennis Hawk's deck, and not my origional idea. Here is the link to his thread:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86478

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back