Arizona Battle Roads Autumn 2008

spookees

Saturday Sept. 20 Amazing Discoveries—2928 E. Broadway Blvd --Tucson
10am Registration 11am Start

Sunday Sept. 21 Gamers Inn—1232 E Southern Ave #14 --Mesa

Sunday Sept. 28 Gamemaster Games—1120 S. Gilbert Rd. #114 --Gilbert

--->JUST ADDED Sunday Sept. 28 Imperial Outpost—4920 West Thunderbird Rd Suite 121 --Glendale
3pm Registration 4pm Start

Saturday Oct. 11 Hero Comics—3405 West Thunderbird Rd --Phoenix
1pm Registration 2pm Start

Sunday Oct. 12 Samurai Comics—10720 W Indian School Rd. St--Avondale/Phoenix

You must be in the registration line with deck list ready, 15 minutes prior to the start of the event or you will receive a first round loss.

FREE RAFFLES at each event!!!

Last edited:
its always nice to see you at the events Desmond...
Mitch will be a judge in training this season...Staffing for Battle roads have been completed however it does depend on the attendance but i am sure you will see him at one of the cities....stay tuned!

Does anyone live out west (around Surprise) that could possibly give me a ride to the two BRs at the east valley? I can't make the two on the west side because I'll be out of town that weekend, and there's no likely way I'll ever be able to go to Tuscon.

Desmond, you do. Your with the BIG boys this year, no excuses. Get busy...

Been to 1 league in 2 and a half weeks :thumb:

^ - Regis_Neos might have to talk it over with my friends, but it should be fine provided you dont mind paying gas money, loud scremo music ect. :)

HAHA TALKING ABOUT MITCH DESMOnD?? =) Im gonna get a ride with him to the tucson one i think! YEA DESMOND LOL WE NEED TO STOP PLAYING WARCRAFT AND START PLAY TESTING LOL Your NOt gonna top with WIglly Tuff HAHAHAH Or beedrill (Cant believe u PLAYED drill at grinders haha!!) Lets Get buzyyy son!!

-Justin

Been to 1 league in 2 and a half weeks :thumb:

^ - Regis_Neos might have to talk it over with my friends, but it should be fine provided you dont mind paying gas money, loud scremo music ect. :)

Eh, as long as it's not country or rap, I can handle most music fine.

Back