Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arizona City Championships 2009-2010 <--Nevada take a look, 1 location close to you

spookees

~~Arizona 2009-2010 City Championships~~​

Sat. 12/05 Hero Comics - Phoenix ----------------------Reg. Noon........Registration ends: 12:45pm

Sun. 12/06 Samurai Comics West - Avondale/Phx------Reg. 9:30am.....Registration ends: 10:15am

Sat. 12/19 Empire Games - Gilbert/Mesa---------------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am

Sun. 12/20 Gamers Inn - Mesa -------------------------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am

Sun. 12/27 Imperial Outpost - Glendale ----------------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am

Sun. 1/03 Amazing Discoveries- Tucson ----------------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am
Sat. 1/09 Kingman Mohave Cty Library- Kingman ------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am

Please see the Pokemon website for address', if needed.

Please keep in mind, ALL players must be in the registration line NO LATER THAN THE END of the Registration time listed above with your decklist filled out and your deck must be in decklist order. If you arrive later or get in line later than this time, you may receive a first round loss or denied entry to the event. Don't be late!

PLEASE SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW...If you have any questions please call me or send me an email!

SEE YOU SOON!!

* Open to ALL players – Win as many as you can!
* Three Age Divisions - Juniors (born in 1999 or later)/Seniors (born in 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998)/Masters (born in 1994 or earlier)
* Format - Modified (Bring your own Deck - Cards are allowed from Diamond Pearl to the current set, as well as Promos from POP Series 6 and above and Black Star Promos DP01 and higher)
* Style - Age Modified Swiss (all players play in every round)
* Entry Fee – FREE !!!

What are the prizes?
1st Place - 18 Pokemon Boosters and a Championship Medal
2nd Place - 10 Pokemon Booster Packs
3rd & 4th Place - 4 Pokemon Booster Packs
!!! Special Promo Card (while Supplies last) !!!

FREE POKEMON RAFFLES at each location!!!

Last edited:
This Message goes out to ALL Players!!!!
Keep in mind we are now getting in to the heart of the tourneys. ALL players will be on there BEST behaviour or else. We have been over this over n over again so i expect nothing but your best behaviour and Spirit of the Game. I don't mean to come off harsh but I will not tolerate any of the crap that has happen at past events. Take this as your one and only warning. Shouldn't have to even post something like this but I figure advance warning will let everyone know what there in for and what I HOPE will not have to be inforced...
We have gone over our expectations for our players and try to put on events that you the players can be proud of, that is all I am saying and want for all of you.

READ READ READ
Nothing I repeat nothing BAD happen at any of the Battle Roads!!! l simply want all players, parents, friends, judges or whoever comes to an Arizona Event to leave with an experience that is enjoyable. Do not read in to more then was ment. Win or lose, I just want people to enjoy, come back, bring friends, feed the Judges, more importantly the HEAD Judge. See ya all soon...

Last edited:
Sorry I have no idea who you are guess I've been gone too long. I don't recall ever doing a rap though maybe you have me mistaken with someone else.

BLiZz

I was referencing your song...wasn't it a Pokemon version of Linkin Park? Not exactly rap I know...

-Cory

I was referencing your song...wasn't it a Pokemon version of Linkin Park? Not exactly rap I know...

-Cory

it was a pokemon ver of Rockstar by nickleback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9lVw8NVw8o

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

This Message goes out to ALL Players!!!!
Kepp in mind we are now getting in to the heart of the tourneys. ALL players will be on there BEST behaviour or else. We have been over this over n over again so i expect nothing but your best behaviour and Spirit of the Game. I don't mean to come off harsh but I will not tolerate any of the crap that has been showing up at the battle roads. Take this as your ona and only warning. Shouldn't have to even post something like this but I figure advance warning will let everyone know what there in for and what I HOPE will not have to be inforced...

Obviously I wasn't around for the Br's could you please enlighten me if it needs to be in PM I don't want to cause any waves I want to make sure I do everything correctly.

Ken

Last edited:
Everything is just as always. Just wanna make sure we host events that everyone has fun at and that Spirit of the Game is alive and well. We pride ourselves on events that make people want to come back to and be apart of. This still goes and I hope everyone will make out of towners, 1st timers or just someone not as tournament savvy, enjoy the day and leave with a GOOD feeling regardless of wins or losses.

For the players who attended Fall Battle roads and for the emails and calls: Johns comments were in reference to previous events as everyone knows there weren't any issues or 'crap' that happened in these events.

Now back to the original programming already in progress....... :smile:

I have acquired "NEW" Pokemon items for the Raffles! Which means more winners!

so it looks like there will be at least 4 of us there well Six if you count Joey and Wes where is the rest of AZ I know your out there.

BLiZz

Well, hopefully I can make it to at least the first 2...I'll be out of state for the rest of them though since I'll be visiting relatives lol.

Not sure he hasn't said anything yet. Maybe one day you can take a road trip to one of these....bring Chad and James with you.. :)

Each event will have more Raffles!! New cool Pokemon stuff!

Back