Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arizona Players TEST YOUR DECK PART 2! Saturday 3-3 LAST CHANCE!

Hey POKÉMON PLAYERS!!!

Want to test your State deck??? Want to get some more PLAY POINTS??? Want to win some cool Pokémon merchandise??

[DEL]We will have 2 Tournaments this weekend to do just that!!! Watch your emails....[/DEL]
This is the last chance to test your deck before states!

BRING IT!!!!

The format is Modified (HGSS-ON including the new EX Next Destinies set)

Saturday March 3rd- Samari Comics Phoenix
1051 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85014 US
12:00PM Registration Start Time
12:45PM End of Registration

See you there!!

Joey Lugo
Tournament Organizer
623-341-7793

Not on the email list? PM Spookees with your email to get on the list :thumb:

Edit:
- This is a regular event and I expect a decklist with your decks, should you need one we will provide blank decklists at the event for you :thumb:
- No proxies will be allowed for the event EXCLUDING manufactured damaged cards (to be determined at the event).

Last edited:
Oh yaaaaaaaaaaa Guess who is running these events!!! (Not I)
I may play in one of these and I am going to BRING IT LOL

Looks like fun - I might be going to see if I can handle States level play. I started recently and am rearing to go after competitive play.

Hi!

Sorry for boarding this thread out of nowhere, but i've got a question:

I live in Chile and the competitive area isn't like the one on the States (here it's more like YGO! with a big tourney once in a while with the prize being a spot on the national), so i don't really know how Cities, BR and regular tournaments roll..

Thing is, in July i'll be making a trip to visit a friend on Arizona, and i'm really excited to be able to participate on a "real deal" Pokemon tournament. So my question is.. Do you held tournaments in Arizona on July? And if you do, where and when? I'll be staying on Scottsdale and while i can travel, i don't want to make my friend to carry me a lot.

Sorry again for derailing the thread a bit, hope your tournament was succesful.

Thanks!

We do try to run fun events in July. We haven't planned out that far in advance yet but watch the posts here...we always list them!

Back