Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arkansas' Officially (Un)Official First States (Updated!!)

teammoonshadow

Hey Everyone,

Even though our request for an Official State Championship for Arkansas was unfortunately denied this year, we've decided to hold a "States" of our own!!

Come join us on March 27th for Arkansas' Officially (Un)Official First State Championship and help Team Moon Shadow celebrate our 1st Anniversary!! While our States will not add to your Premier Rating, we will make sure it is fun and exciting!!

Big thanks go out to Mike and Kathy Schell for making this possible!! :biggrin:

Event Information:
Venue: McAlister’s Deli (3954 Central Ave. Ste. A, Hot Springs, AR 71913)
Registration Start Time: 10:45am (Updated on 03/23)
Event Start Time: 1:00pm (Updated on 03/23)
Event Ending Time: ?? (Based on our overall attendance)
Cost: FREE
Format: MODIFIED-CONSTRUCTED

We will have refreshments and door prizes so come see us and prepare for a full day of battling and fun!! Contact Jessie if you have any questions. (teammoonshadow[@]gmail[.]com) We hope to see you there!!

Jessie and Team Moon Shadow Staff ^^

P.S. All Arkansas Players If you are a member of a League other than Team Moon Shadow or The Arcei League, please PM/email me!! ^^

Last edited:
I'm part of Pokemon NWA. We have been having some kinks in our official leuagueness, but i think it got worked out. I'm gonna try to make it. Seems awesome.

Hi amphachu, nice to meetchu. :biggrin:

Glad to hear that everything is getting worked out at your League. I like talking to and meeting other Trainers in the State since we're few and far between.

I really hope you can make it, we would be glad to have you there!!

Oh and the start/registration times have changed. Registration is now at 10:45am & Start Time is 1:00pm. There may be a venue change but I won't know something until Tomorrow or Thursday. Please check back (or pm me) before you leave so we'll be sure to get you to the right place!! ^_____^

Hope to see you soon!!

Jessie

Thanks, Mike. ^^ I've gotten emails from Players all over the state so here's to hoping for a huge turnout!!

You guys set the bar pretty high, y'know? We've got to break at least two tables to compete with you guys!! :lol:

Too bad i couldn't make it down. Just so hapened that today was the day my mom needed rides around town.

@Mike: We had an awesome day!! It was a lot of fun and we had many new players show up!! :biggrin:

@ampachu: Awww, we missed you yesterday. :( Just know that you and your crew are more than welcome to attend any of our meetings/Events at any time. Are you guys going to MS Valley/St. Louis Regionals by any chance?

Back