Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Aron*'s !st place Battle Roads Report

Aron*

So This was my second Battle roads this spring. Last week I had the St. Albert one but I tanked.

On Friday I have a soccer game so I cant go to league.:frown: I get home fix my deck and go to sleep. I wake up at 8:30 and Play MW2 for 1 and a half hours. I grab my deck, decklist and my suitcase and out the door to the battle roads. It is the First event at Chaos gaming so it should be fun. I hang out with Frank and Derric until I buy a whole lot of cards from Brennen.

On to the report. BTW im playing LuxPluff.

10 seniors top 2

Round 1 Sharlene W/ LuxPluff

She get a luxray Gl start and I get a lone Hoppip. I go first. Yay first round im going to egt donked!! Luckily she didnt get her warp point sio im safe. On my turn I got 2 Claydols and 2 Jumpluffs. I got the first prize and the matchup is who ever can get the first prize and keep the Jumpluffs coming wins. I got the win because she had to scarifice an Azelf to give me a big enough lead to win. GG (hahahaha revenge from last week)
1-0

Round 2 Brennen with Kingdra

We had a practice game before the tourny and it was a close gane so I was kinda nervous. I get a decent start, we both start with Crobat G. I go second and belt my Hoppip so it dosnt get knocked out. I pass. His turn he ges a crobat G with 3 Poketurns and hits it on Hoppip. So im freaking out right now, he uses Luxury ball to get another Crobat G . Its prized or is it? HE grabs Azlef and looks at his prizes, No Crobat?! HE then realizes that he only plays 2 bats. His bench is Uxie and 2 Crobat G. I then get a Jumpluff and a claydol and run through him.

Round 3 Shawn W/ Gengar/Charchomp C

Well I realize he isnt playing Cursegar when I see a garchomp C so I fell a littke better. I start with a baltoy to his Baltoy? So it is a close game but he never gets a fainting spell because I am always doing 100 damage then drop a crobat. So its one prize each when I have to KO it with mass attack. I was wanting him to get the heads because sudden death is fun and the last time we played in a tournament we went into sudden death. He gets a.....

To be continued......

Continued:)
He got tails. I win

3-0

So I know im in top cut because I have played all the top players that are 2-1

Round 4 sorry can't remember his name with grass stuff

He got a surskit and a syther .I got got turn 1 Jumpluff. yea...

I won
4-0

Im undefeated so im happy.
the standings go up and im against Shawn again.

Top 2
Shawn W. gengar/GArchomp

game one: I donk

Game 2: he sniped my hoppip and I couldnt get anyhting going. i got a minor come back but it was a little too late.

Game 3: he gets turn 2 gengar. I am so close to donking him but was 20 away. he topdecks a pokemon Collector and gets some stuff going but he cant draw anyhting. I won

5-0

So I won. yay

Props:
DairyQueen
Getting first
Undefeated
Brennen for selling me cards
Stewart for getting top 4
Jumpluff.
reading Jacobs repot to get a great tech

Slops:
Luxray doing NOTHING