Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Attention to people in the AV! Potential pokemon league in palmdale!

wolfroke

I'm thinking of starting a league at either McDonald's or starbucks, or even burger king in the antelope valley, in palmdale, on ave. s.

would anyone in the AV be interested in going to my league if it gets started? I wanna know before i go on and start it and no one shows up :p

if you would be interested but would like a different location, then please your ideas :)

thanks lots and hope to see a new league be born!

those leagues are all on the west though, three are in lancaster and one in palmdale. I wanna make one on the east :p
maybe mondays from 4-7 or 4-8?
what would be the best time really?

That would be cool to have a league on the east side, but i can't promise you that I'm coming

Last edited:
That's cool. This is the current list of times, see what you want/can do from there. Not sure if/when the BK one will ever go back to Thursdays though.

Tuesday is Halo13 league from 5-8pm
Wednesday is Vince's Pasta and Pizza from Noon-8pm
Friday is Bases Cards & Comics from 5:30-9pm
Sunday is Burger King from 1-4pm

Since I am on the West side myself, getting out to that part of town isn't always an option. That isn't to say that I wont ever make it, depends on the day and time lol. Personally, Monday evenings are a better choice (because I am usually at the most of the other leagues lol).

I was gonna do that actually xD
so i'll try it out on mondays from 4-7, but this will get started around june.
spread the word o.o

I was gonna do that actually xD
so i'll try it out on mondays from 4-7, but this will get started around june.
spread the word o.o

Works for me, will try to make it sometime. Though I did laugh a bit since June starts tomorrow. I know you meant later in June, it still got a laugh. :biggrin:

which means 2 weeks till i submit my application thingy for my league o.o...
keep an eye out for one and please spread the word as I don't know people who play pokemon in palmdale xD
And i'm still thinking, maybe McDonald's, since its food and promos soon :p

@Wolfroke, have you attended the other Pokemon leauges in the AV? From what I know most people live on the west side of Palmdale, Lancaster and even come as far as Rosamond. Please take note that I am probably one of the only ones that comes from the WAY east side of Palmdale. Also, please take reference to the McDonalds and the Starbucks venue's; they are quite tiny and often become VERY busy during after school hours from Pete Knight High School.
That being said, I would LOVE a Pokemon league on 47th and S, because I live right down the street! But, do take caution to the warnings.

Thanks ^___^

@Wolfroke, have you attended the other Pokemon leauges in the AV? From what I know most people live on the west side of Palmdale, Lancaster and even come as far as Rosamond. Please take note that I am probably one of the only ones that comes from the WAY east side of Palmdale. Also, please take reference to the McDonalds and the Starbucks venue's; they are quite tiny and often become VERY busy during after school hours from Pete Knight High School.
That being said, I would LOVE a Pokemon league on 47th and S, because I live right down the street! But, do take caution to the warnings.

Thanks ^___^

I live right down the street too xD and I do live on the east side, and thats why i wanna make one over here, because the other leagues are far for me and I don't have the luxury of driving, so i take the bus.
And I've attended only two, one in lancaster and the one in the mall just recently.
Also, I think if the word gets out, some people on the east side will become more aware of pokemon on the east and start to show up. I think they're around, but don't say m,uch or just think the others are too far.
its a start for now, and I taught my brother how to play so there will be one other person who will be attending if i can get him to come along.

for now I'm thinking mondays from 4-7 untill school starts, then i'll be having it either 5-8pm or 6-9pm, more leaning on 5-8, so that its not too late for everyone

Back