Aug 10 L.A. Prerelease Manhattan, NY

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by dtrain, Aug 1, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. dtrain

dtrain New Member

Pokemon Prerelease
    Sunday, August 10th @ 12m
    Entry: $30
    http://neutralground.com/events.php?id=188

All players receive 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck. Energy will be provided. All players receive a promo card and exclusive sleeves just for playing. After the event, players will receive an additional 2 packs just for playing.

Sign-ups begin @ 11am. Tournament starts @ 12pm SHARP.

See you all there.
    -Dan

2. Acril

Acril New Member

I'll consider going...it sucks that as usual we're paying 5 extra bucks and getting (presumably) nothing.

3. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

Why not, Finals are already over, nothing better to do.

4. Acril

Acril New Member

Well, what we do know is that Neutral Ground has their Prerelease on the 10th as stated above for $30, and Kings Games has their prerelease on the 16th for $25...now unless i'm getting something extra to balance out having to pay $5 extra, I'd rather wait and go to Kings Games instead...

Seriously...I know i'm not the only one in NY thats tired of getting nickle and dimed by NG every chance they get...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  5. dtrain

dtrain New Member

John you know posting on the gym isn't going to change anything.

6. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

Like he'll really listen

Only good reason why some people won't go to KG is because it's the same weekend as Worlds

7. Tenshi_Lombre

Tenshi_Lombre New Member

I'll most likely go since its gonna be so awesome ! ^.^

8. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

I wish everyone would just stop complaining about NG. I realized that I dislike the rule, but come one everyone. They're in a tough situation, give them at least some sympathy. On topic: defiantly going, watch me pull that level X. Looking forward to it!

9. mtam22

mtam22 New Member

So do we still need to pay the 2$ fee

10. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

Tomorrow, looking forward to see all of you there.

11. Acril

Acril New Member

I'll be there...only because I cant make the KG one though...since I had prior plans with my gf for the 16th

12. ChristianOrtiz

ChristianOrtiz New Member

nah the 2$ fee is only if your not entering a tournament.. but yea like everyone just sneeks in.. =]

13. Serebii1997J

Serebii1997J New Member

I...hate...you...Chris... :p You win, and get the Glisor line. You're greedy:p