Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Aug 10 L.A. Prerelease Manhattan, NY

dtrain

Pokemon Prerelease
Sunday, August 10th @ 12m
Entry: $30
http://neutralground.com/events.php?id=188

All players receive 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck. Energy will be provided. All players receive a promo card and exclusive sleeves just for playing. After the event, players will receive an additional 2 packs just for playing.

Sign-ups begin @ 11am. Tournament starts @ 12pm SHARP.

See you all there.
-Dan

I'll consider going...it sucks that as usual we're paying 5 extra bucks and getting (presumably) nothing.

Well, what we do know is that Neutral Ground has their Prerelease on the 10th as stated above for $30, and Kings Games has their prerelease on the 16th for $25...now unless i'm getting something extra to balance out having to pay $5 extra, I'd rather wait and go to Kings Games instead...

Seriously...I know i'm not the only one in NY thats tired of getting nickle and dimed by NG every chance they get...

Last edited:
John you know posting on the gym isn't going to change anything.

Last edited:
Like he'll really listen

Only good reason why some people won't go to KG is because it's the same weekend as Worlds

I wish everyone would just stop complaining about NG. I realized that I dislike the rule, but come one everyone. They're in a tough situation, give them at least some sympathy. On topic: defiantly going, watch me pull that level X. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I'll be there...only because I cant make the KG one though...since I had prior plans with my gf for the 16th

Back