EX: Unseen Forces Prerelease: Orlando
Format: Sealed Deck
Side Events: Sealed Deck
Date: Saturday, August 13th, 2004 for Orlando

6006 East Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
Store number 407-282-2292
Store web site www.sci-fi-city.com

Contact: Email Heidi Craig at [email protected] or at 863-604-8193.

Orlando Directions
If you are running late the day of the tournament or you should get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193. We highly suggest that you use a site like Expedia.com to find accurate directions from wherever you are traveling from.

What to Bring and Know
-Your Pokemon Organized Play Identification Card/Number or POP ID. If you don’t have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event. You must activate this online at op.pokemon-tcg.com.
-$20 for entry fee.
-A die and some damage counters (if possible).
-A writing utensil for deck registration and match slips (if possible).
-Extra money if you are interested in eating lunch (not provided).
-Extra money if you are interested in playing in a side event.
-To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Floor Rules.
See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on Pokemon’s liability.

Tournament Times
Registration will begin at 10:00 AM and will end promptly at 11:30 AM. Anyone who shows up later will not be able to enter the tournament. If you are running late the day of the tournament or should you get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193. Announcements and Rules will be announced shortly after Registration closes. The tournament will run so many rounds depending on how many people attend, which means we have no specific times to give you for the end time.

Tournament Format
Players will compete in a number of Swiss rounds of EX: Unseen Forces sealed play. No cards are required. At the start of the event, players will receive six boosters of Pokemon TCG EX: Unseen Forces to construct a forty card deck. Players then have thirty minutes to build their forty card deck and list their cards from their pack and in their deck on sheets provided at the event. Basic Energy Cards will be supplied for deck construction after you have filled out all of the forms.

For more information on this event and others check out the Official Pokemon Organized Play website at op.pokemon-tcg.com.

Tournament Structure
Players will be separated into three age groups: Ten and Under, Eleven to Fourteen, and Fifteen and Up. All rounds will be played with the TCG sealed deck that you constructed from the six packs of EX: Unseen Forces. Players will have 30 minutes to complete each round, with each player putting out 4 Prize cards. Players who win a game receive three points, a player who loses a game receives zero points. If a tie occurs between prizes, there will be a sudden death match.

Tournament Prizes
Each player who is still present at the end of event (and who has played all of the rounds) will receive an additional 4 Unseen Forces Booster Packs and 2 Pokemon Organized Play Series One Promotional Booster Packs, in addition to the initial 6 EX: Unseen Forces Booster Packs used in deck construction. Everyone will receive a special Prerelease stamped card, as well as a EX: Unseen Forces Prerelease pin while supplies last during registration.

For every player that enters an additional 2 EX: Unseen Forces Booster Packs will be placed into a prize pool. The top four players in each age category, reflecting the age categories of 15+ years, 11-14 years, and 10 years & under, will receive prizes based on the size of the prize pool.

TCG Side Events
We will be holding a EX: Unseen Forces draft depending on attendance, interest, and provided we meet product requirements. Side Tournaments will start as soon as the main event ends as long as enough people are interested.

Last edited:
Date: Saturday, August 13th, 2004 for Orlando

6006 East Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
Store number 407-282-2292
Store web site www.sci-fi-city.com

Contact: Email Heidi Craig at [email protected] or at 863-604-8193.

Look forward to this event, and what a great location it is! See ya then!

Last edited:
This is SO AWESOME that Sci-Fi City is holding tournaments and league. What a great gaming store.

We will probably be there.

"in addition to the initial 6 Team Rocket Return Booster Packs used in deck construction. Everyone will receive a special Prerelease stamped card, as well as a EX: Unseen Forces Prerelease pin while supplies last during registration."

We're drafting with TRR?

AWESOME!

k-psycho said:
yea, i was worried bout that

- how can you make a typo like that? lol

It's because the text for all prereleases and tournaments is probably one standardized template.

One just copies, then pastes, and then fills in the interchangable parts such as the date/place/rewards/etc.

the majority of what is said in all tournament ads is just reiteration, so rather than re-type it every time, one can save time via copy+paste.

aw....Man...

Man..I won't be going this time round 'cause I'll be in the keys camping and fishing....I really wanna go to both but I can't and I have ta go to the keys...Cough::Family trip::Cough:: :rolleyes: Soooooo
Yeah....At least I might be able to go next time and Drive My brand new Car a Scion XA...SWEET CAR!! :tongue:
Laterz Deathsythe

I will be going and hopefully i will place for the prize pool...I want so many of these packs this is by far my favorite set...

Dr.slappy-mc-dump-pants said:
ill be there, this is ryan

Love the screen name there Dr. Slappy Mc Dump Pants! Just a heads up, the Queen Lawn Gnome will be there along with Rizzo and Tag.

Whats up with Nick and Brent? Ya gonna be there????

Back