Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Authentic Pokemon Ipod for Sale + Other Rare Pkmn Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice'Cold

I had meant to post this earlier to nats, but I forgot. I have in my possession an authentic pokemon ipod, of which as far I as I know, only 10 were produced and there are no plans to make anymore. I won it at a raffle at a gym challenge I attended. The item is a brand new 1 gig Ipod Nano with the pokemon Organized Play Logo Laser Emblazed on the back. Though I am of course hezitant to give it up, due to upcoming college expenses (yes college is very expensive) I have decided to sell it. Asking price is $300 for this very rare and unique item. If you are interested in the item let me know either here or in person. I will be at wizard world chicago, and worlds.

Pictures Shown here
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/PokegymsIceCold/Cover.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/PokegymsIceCold/Ipod.jpg
Also for sale
Limited Edition Pikachu SP Gam, gameboy. This is the yellow pikachu gameboys that were given out at worlds to those who were lucky enough to make t32. I have 2 of them and asking price is $125 for each. You buy both and Ill knock $50 off the price for each for a total of $200.

Worlds 2005 Tropical Tidal Wave Cards. I have left a t32, a t16, and a t8 card, as well as a full competitor set. Asking prices are set at
t8 (quarter finalist) $350
t16 $250
t8 $150
Full Set $100

Base Set 1 Sealed Booster box $150

Kids WB Creator Pack Sealed $50

Will ship them anywhere but I prefer to sell these in person.

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
How much for those?

I'm interested in one as well!

I'm a little confused about the Tidal Wave promo's stamping process, though... I've seen scans of ones that say "STAFF", "WINNER", and plain, unstamped cards. (I'd be more interested in an unstamped card, to be honest. Are they more or less rare than the stamped ones, do you know?)

Actually I've never seen any unstamped tropical tidal waves, only unstamped tropical winds from 2004. I dont think unstamped tidal waves exist. The unstamped tropical winds are worth like $2.

Venusaur said:
Actually I've never seen any unstamped tropical tidal waves, only unstamped tropical winds from 2004. I dont think unstamped tidal waves exist. The unstamped tropical winds are worth like $2.

Ah, okay, I must've gotten my unstamped "Tropical"s confused. :tongue:

Still, I'd be just fine with the least rare of the Tidal Waves. I'd rather be able to afford something than drool over how few there are of 'em. :redface:

gerbilfluff said:
I'm interested in one as well!

I'm a little confused about the Tidal Wave promo's stamping process, though... I've seen scans of ones that say "STAFF", "WINNER", and plain, unstamped cards. (I'd be more interested in an unstamped card, to be honest. Are they more or less rare than the stamped ones, do you know?)

From What I heard, was they did make unstamped TTW cards, but they misplaced the few boxes that they were in. They supposely found them on sunday and since it was late in the event, they thought it was best to not give them out. So I heard,

Adam, I am interested in the Worlds Stuff and the Ipod, however, I am not gonna give a insane amount,
Thx,
Drew

Updated prices and stuff, I kind of forgot I even posted this, now that worlds is getting closer I will be paying more close attention to this thread, and I will get pictures of the ipod up tomorrow.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Pictures Now Posted.

Last edited:
Please get in contact with me as since you said you mailed the ipod you state the tracking # didn't work and would handle it? Since then you have never got back to me and Iwould appreciate a little communication as it has been long wnough expresspost and I have alot of money tied up with you.

LMK,Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back