Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Autumn tin=German Garchomp C Lv. X?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d13tp3ps1

FUNNY STORY TIME GUYS

We went to our local game shop today, and lo and behold! The autumn tins! ApachePrime bought a Garchomp C tin, we opened it (and got a Blaze FB lv X in one of the packs!). Score! We finally took a good look at the Garchomp card, and we see that it's in german.

WAT.

The copy on the tin is english, the packs are english, but the actual promo card is german. The other Garchomp tin our guy had in stock is the same way!! So we bought it and kept it sealed, to prove we didn't pull a switcheroo.

proof: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/d13t_p3ps1/knackrack.jpg

Is this widespread? Is it just us? Do we have a spooky mystery error card?

That's what happens when Pokemon USA wants the European cards to travel from Belgium to USA and then to Europe :lol:

So you have one of the first German Garchomp C Lv.X. Nice ! You shoud sell it for eBay, German people will appreciate to already have some of Supreme Victors cards in German (even if it is a promo) 6 months before normal time (we in Europe have a collection 6 months after US date release :frown: ).

Germans... always try'n to invade things....:rolleyes:
:eek:
We cant appease them...

If we let them invade our tins, what next?

:lol::lol::lol:

I have bought Tin Boxes in German, all is german into German boxes (i then have a torterra lv.x promo and an infernape lv.x D&P in german).

There is a bug into the matrix !

I have bought Tin Boxes in German, all is german into German boxes (i then have a torterra lv.x promo and an infernape lv.x D&P in german).

There is a bug into the matrix !

Damn that idiot Neo. He needs to spend less time trippin' and more time giving us playable cards.

oh yes i know this problem
i am from austria and speak german
- we had this problem once with the manaphy ex tin box because we sometimes had english and italian cards but never any german
so i´ll see if we have german ones
and yes they sell english cards in europe because at the whole continent they are playable

!!!!!!!!!!! and belgium is in europe !!!!!!!!!!!! (just want to say that because why do they send the cards from belgium to usa and then to germany?)

Last edited:
Wow the artwork on the tin X IMO is better than the pack one! I'm definitely picking up one of these! (Hopefully in English)

I just checked mine and they were all in English. I wish I was as lucky as you were d13tp3ps1. :frown:

!!!!!!!!!!! and belgium is in europe !!!!!!!!!!!! (just want to say that because why do they send the cards from belgium to usa and then to germany?)
Great question. This makes prices at 5.25€ (7.5 US$ and 9 AU$ ) the booster pack instead of 3.5 US$ when we buy the booster box from usa. import is twice cheaper than local buy, even with shipping fees.

i so want that 2 happen here lolz i want that geman garch C lv X the name looks tite first and second it looks tite 2 lol

i´m from germany and the tins here are german (the cards in the tin too)
so i think the simple answer is an error in the matrix ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back