Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jran, that avatar is probably one of the coolest Pokemon alt art pics I've ever seen. Way to go.

A little bit of background on mine:

The bizarre characters are actually from an obscure Fan Club promo known as "Tag Team!" in Japan:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/80/TagTeam.jpg

Since it looked so weird, and since it looks like the mustache man is addressing the kid, I made it the logo for HeyTrainer.org

Thanks to IFX, it became a really nice background, and thanks to Drrtybyl, it's now GIF'd and sized down into an excellent avatar. =D

I am really unskilled at making avatars so I asked Chris if I could use one of his since he's made like 150 of them lol.

He sent me alink and I picked this one because it looks pretty awesome =)

I would like gigabyte's more if it wasent so fast...

I like mine but could some one tell me if there were an easy way to increse the resolution?

i'm really tring hard to find a good toxicroak one anybody seen one ? when again do they turn on the switch or is it random

I love the charizard avatar. Looks epic.

I think I'll stick to this one, but not 100% sure yet. This is something from my DeviantART page. Gallade using Psycho Cut! A Critical Hit.
~Cyber~

This topic looks alot like the rate the avatar topic. Jran, you might want to clarify that this for help and such, not rating.

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to upload a custom avatar but it says that it's to big. how do you make it smaller/get one in general?

go on paint, and go to edit->resize. something like that, and decrease its percentage down so that the max size is 100x100 pixels (says on the bottom).

I wish I had more time and skills. I would draw a Gardevoir/Glaceon avatar for myself, buuut I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't have internet until the third. =\ And I hear the last time custom avatars were allowed was... over a year ago?

Back