Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i just made a gym account and for sum reason i cant put my own avatar on i have to use the avatars on the site how do i put my own on from the computer ?????

Read the rules and the weekly updates. Custom avi's are something earned, not given to all.

Keith

As Keith said,

Custom Avatars are not something that everyone is able to have their first day of being a member.

Each year we have times that we open up the ability for members to upload their own avatar to their account. This year we have done one of these events and will be having another one in the coming weeks. You can read the story HERE to learn more about the upcoming Custom day.

Also, be sure to read the FAQ for some useful info regarding how to get them, who can get them, and the requirements of the Custom Avatars.

the next avatar day is more like an avatar weekend. it is from october 3-6, two weeks from now. also, u got to have a pokemon related avatar.

Also I think you had of been a member for a certain amount of time. Not sure but I don't think when it happens you won't be able to. I might be wrong though.

Back