Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Aww No More Game Corner in HG/SS

Idk, the game corner was more annoying than anything. I mean sitting there for hours to try and get an explosion was absurd. I could always get to the bonus round, but the bonus rouns would end for no reason after like round 8. And when I needed anything from the prize section (flamethrower or what not), I always just buy the coins needed to get it. This takes time too.

Last edited:
Et wot????

Last I checked it was only the Euro versions that were losing it... NOOOO

Also, it only took me one try to get explosion, and then I didn't even know it was a prize!
Why would GF take out a staple that has been in every game thus far?

Why not, oh I don't know, get rid of the gym/e4 format instead?

EDIT:

According to Bulbapedia, the game corner stays, but the slots are replaced with a miensweeper-esque game called 'Voltorb Flip'.

I'm okay now.

Et wot????

Last I checked it was only the Euro versions that were losing it... NOOOO

Also, it only took me one try to get explosion, and then I didn't even know it was a prize!
Why would GF take out a staple that has been in every game thus far?

Why not, oh I don't know, get rid of the gym/e4 format instead?

EDIT:

According to Bulbapedia, the game corner stays, but the slots are replaced with a miensweeper-esque game called 'Voltorb Flip'.

I'm okay now.

The only thing that i can think of why they would remove it is due to legal issues is anything.
Either Copyright issues or in some places it may be considered "Electronic Gambling" - mainly for places where gambling is illegal.

^ Taking that into consideration for that kind of a removal of a game feature, gambling is addicting. Gambling in any form is not something that all people agree with that is aimed at younger audiances to be an acceptable form of entertainment. I say this as a general statement from other possable opinions that the overall public has on a viewpoint as to what is acceptable or not for minors or what will encourage future habits they devolope later on in life.

The only thing that i can think of why they would remove it is due to legal issues is anything.
Either Copyright issues or in some places it may be considered "Electronic Gambling" - mainly for places where gambling is illegal.

I know a bit about the legalities of online gambling, and this is definitely not a legality issue. The only thing I can see is that it is considered a "bad influence" on younger audiences.

V edit: roulette

Last edited:
Yeah but I'll miss the old game corner. I would go there if i'm having trubble training pokemon or I get bored training plus I like playing pokemon slots. The roulet was fun to. I thank I spelled that right but yeah that game.

Back