Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Aylam R's First States Win Johnston RI 6-0

GengarPwns

So i get up around 8:00 get Breakfast and just wait until we leave.
I end up playing Gengar/Cresselia.

Round 1

??? w/Machamp/Lucario
He couldnt set up fast enough and i eventually got to a point where i could OHKO everything with Moon Skip GG
1-0

Round 2

???? w/Kingdra/Cresselia (sorry i stink at remembering Names)

I T2 Poltergiested to kill Horsea next turn i play down Crobat G+ Poketurn to KO his benched Baltoy and from then on he couldn't keep up GG
2-0

Round 3

Chris F w/Dialga G/Skuntank G/Bronzong G

I start out to KO his Claydol. He starts to comes back by KOing 2 Gengars (me flipping double tails). I get out 2 more Gengars later in the Game (Finally flipping a Heads) I'm getting kind of nervous at this point because the whole game he has 8-10 Cards in his hand yet he flips 6 Heads w/Remove Lost so i can't get 2 Energy on a single Gengar to Poltergiest. I end up Sniping an Uxie for the win GG.
3-0

Lunch: i just grab a Sandwich and relax waiting for Round 4.

Round 4

James M w/Dialga G/Honchrow G/Toxicroak G/Skuntank G/Weavile G

I start out by early in the game KOing his Skuntank G so he had no other way then direct Damage to KO Gengar. I end up Sniping for 2 More Prizes Flipping heads off Fainting Spell and then Poltergiest FTW GG.
4-0

Top 4 after Swiss
1st: Aylam R
2nd:James M
3rd: Nick C
4th: Chris F

Top 4 vs Chris F w/Dialga G/Skuntank G/Bronzong G

Game 1
Again i T2 Kill Baltoy w/Crobat Gs/Poketurns/Shadow Room. Later this Game he pulls out an Unown G to Gaurd his Crobat G so I'm kinda nervous Beacause he keeps on Poketurning his Skuntank so i can't KO it and next turn i'm OUT of Gengars
(and Psychic Energy) so i attach to Uxie (hoping to Cosmic for Call Energy+Uxie X)
He KOes Gengar at the end of my turn w/Poison i Bring up my Crobat G and he brings up his Crobat G w/2 Psychics and an Unown G does Toxic Fang to me i Retreat for Uxie Cosmic for 4 attach Call Energy Level up use Double Cresselias+ Zen Blade to OHKO Crobat G. At this Point Prizes are 1-1 and he is stuck with no searchable Energy in his Deck and no Claydol in play. He Scoops GG

Game 2
He attaches Call Energy Calls for Baltoy+ Unown G i Candy+Gengar+Psychic to KO Baltoy he can't recover the whole game GG
5-0

Top 2 vs Nick C w/Kingdra/Dusknoir

Game 1
He ends up with T2 Kindra and i have no way to get Claydol he runs Dusknoir so i only drop 1 Uxie i Topdeck Claydol Cosmic for 5 get Rare Candy + Gengar + Level Max.
I fail off of Level Max then Crobat+Poketurn to KO his Un-gaurded Baltoy.
He ends up KOing my Claydol with Dragon Pump after hitting my Baltoy on the Bench.
I soon recover with Uxie and a Second Claydol. Now Prizes are 1-1 he KOes Gengar i Flip Heads and he has no Bench and i do so GG

Game 2
All i Remember from this Game is that i win 0-2 on Prizes.
6-0

Props:
Team RI winning the Entire States (Gino Duncan and I)
300 Dollar Travel Awards
Undefeated
Shadow Room
My Dad for driving me to all the Tournaments

Slops:
My Dad going 1-4
Unown G
Remove Lost
Alex losing on Time in Masters Top 4

Last edited:
Back